April 23, 2024, 02:51:20 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What's this crap with GBA pokemans?

Started by Necro, April 28, 2007, 09:03:42 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

Just how does this work? Is it just R/S/E pokemon?
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

mariofreak55

Necro

You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

fox127

Quote from: steal on April 29, 2007, 01:59:42 PM
I'm not too sure how it all works. What I'm more confused about is how you're supposed to actually get them, there's no way I'm going to be able to catch my level 100 Blaziken. gonk;
get National Dex by SEEING all Sinnoh pokemon, then the six pokemon you want have to be in a Box, NOT your party. Then you transfer them, the enter pal park with 6 park balls, 100% catch rate, and the faster you catch them a better prize is given to you. ANd yes, you need to catch all 6 pokemon otherwise you can't leave the park

fox127

Quote from: steal on April 29, 2007, 02:07:24 PM
Quote from: fox127 on April 29, 2007, 02:01:46 PM
Quote from: steal on April 29, 2007, 01:59:42 PM
I'm not too sure how it all works. What I'm more confused about is how you're supposed to actually get them, there's no way I'm going to be able to catch my level 100 Blaziken. gonk;
get National Dex by SEEING all Sinnoh pokemon, then the six pokemon you want have to be in a Box, NOT your party. Then you transfer them, the enter pal park with 6 park balls, 100% catch rate, and the faster you catch them a better prize is given to you. ANd yes, you need to catch all 6 pokemon otherwise you can't leave the park
Ah ok, that clears things up a bit. I didn't know there was a 100% catch rate. yes;

And for those who don't know, you can also find other Pokemon in the wild when you have the old GBA games in, after you get the national dex of course.
http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/gbapokemon.shtml
lol, it would be a bitch if they weren't...hell...I don't feel like battling my lv 100 Sceptile and Blaziken along with a lv 93 Rayquaza gonk;

And don't you have to have a radar or something?

Go Up