September 19, 2024, 08:59:58 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Sick obsessions?

Started by Lozal, July 17, 2007, 02:21:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lozal

Do you have any sick obsessions that if anyone knew you would become a social outcast?

I do.

I've been obsessed with the black plague/medieval times/death since 4th grade. I know one person that knows, and they've freaked out on me. gonk;

It's just so damn interesting. I mean, the black plague is the center of a lot of my poetry and shit.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

LCK

Freaked out on you?
Sounds like an ass.

Samus Aran

Lolicon, if it were an actual obsession. It's really just something I enjoy because it's "bad." I don't really obsess over it.  powerofone;

THOUGH I SUPPOSE MY OBSESSION WITH SERIAL KILLERS MIGHT BE "SICK."

Lozal

Quote from: Trevor on July 17, 2007, 02:22:42 PM
Freaked out on you?
Sounds like an ass.

Yeah, she thought that it was the weirdest thing ever, lol.

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

LCK

Quote from: laura on July 17, 2007, 02:24:18 PM
Yeah, she thought that it was the weirdest thing ever, lol.
Doesn't sound weird to me at all.
... psyduck;

ncba93ivyase

Omarashi and lolis. caterpie;

Also, I've always wanted to be a barbarian, slaughtering innocent people by the thousands with my mighty battle-axe. axe;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Lozal

Quote from: Lawlz on July 17, 2007, 02:27:16 PM
Also, I've always wanted to be a barbarian, slaughtering innocent people by the thousands with my mighty battle-axe. axe;
That actually sounds oddly appealing to me...like something I'd like to do.

Also, I've always wanted to fight in a medieval army with an awsum sword. In social studies this year, we had to write about what we would want to be if we lived in medieval Europe (like knight, clergy, peasant, etc.). I wrote about how I would be a knight, because I've always had a dream of doing that if we ever invented a time machine. She got all pissed off and was like, "you dunt get credit cuz gurlz cant be nites". I know that it would be highly unlikely in real life, but she never said that we couldn't imagine. I fought to get my credit because I did exactly as the directions said, but I never got it. I still got an A in her class, though.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: laura on July 17, 2007, 02:35:58 PM
That actually sounds oddly appealing to me...like something I'd like to do.

Also, I've always wanted to fight in a medieval army with an awsum sword. In social studies this year, we had to write about what we would want to be if we lived in medieval Europe (like knight, clergy, peasant, etc.). I wrote about how I would be a knight, because I've always had a dream of doing that if we ever invented a time machine. She got all pissed off and was like, "you dunt get credit cuz gurlz cant be nites". I know that it would be highly unlikely in real life, but she never said that we couldn't imagine. I fought to get my credit because I did exactly as the directions said, but I never got it. I still got an A in her class, though.
You could always work in a brothel, but homosexuality was punishable by death during those times. powerofone;

Anywho, didn't your teacher ever hear of "Joan of Arc"?  psyduck;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Lozal

Quote from: Lawlz on July 17, 2007, 02:42:34 PM
You could always work in a brothel, but homosexuality was punishable by death during those times. powerofone;

I guess not. We never learned about her.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Lawlz on July 17, 2007, 02:42:34 PM

She didn't exactly have it easy as a "knight" though...she had to petition just to be in the King's army, not to mention she had to have her equipment and horse donated to her. This was before she became a general, of course. i wouldn't say she was ever considered a true "knight" by anyone in France at the time she was in that army.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Kaz on July 17, 2007, 02:55:08 PM
She didn't exactly have it easy as a "knight" though...she had to petition just to be in the King's army, not to mention she had to have her equipment and horse donated to her. This was before she became a general, of course. i wouldn't say she was ever considered a true "knight" by anyone in France at the time she was in that army.
She was still engaged in battle. powerofone;

Samus Aran

The artist formally known

My sick obsession isn't sick right now, but in 4 months it will be  gonk;

Samus Aran

Quote from: reefer on July 18, 2007, 06:18:56 AM
My sick obsession isn't sick right now, but in 4 months it will be  gonk;

THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE HAS CANCER AND YOU'LL STILL BE OBSESSED WITH HER BODY ONCE SHE'S DEAD SO YOU'LL BE A NECROPHILIAC?

Go Up