April 28, 2024, 06:31:38 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

God damnit, our country is fucked.

Started by Title27GT, September 18, 2007, 05:18:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

The fact that we elected and then reelected Bush is proof our country is fucked up.

What's even more fucked up is that the opposing party couldn't even find someone more appealing than that dumbass.

Daddy

Quote from: Your Posting Rival on October 23, 2007, 05:31:28 PM
The fact that we elected and then reelected Bush is proof our country is fucked up.

What's even more fucked up is that the opposing party couldn't even find someone more appealing than that dumbass.
Well, he was elected the first time because it's not the popular vote that decides the election.  If it was, he would have lost the election.

Houdini

Quote from: JMV290 on October 23, 2007, 10:59:33 PM
Well, he was elected the first time because it's not the popular vote that decides the election.  If it was, he would have lost the election.
The Electoral College is a joke.

Gman61

Quote from: Andrew1911 on September 18, 2007, 05:19:52 PM
Uh, it wasn't about the question at all. You have to be a fucking moron if you thought that's why the cops were behind him.

The cop who ordered the taser and the cop who tasered him are suspened, though, so huzzah for that one. Excessive force, that was.
If it was a republican talking you would have had all these conspiracy theories made up

strongbad

Quote from: Joba Chamberlain on October 21, 2007, 07:45:35 PM
The part that annoyed me was when the audience started clapping when he got arrested, like it was a sign that the good guys were here.

My thoughts exactly.
Holy fuck, remind me never to say anything when there's a cop around  burned;

Gman61

Its a sign that kerry doesn't answer questions

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 16, 2007, 06:44:35 AM
He didn't tell the police to do that.  psyduck;

Gman61

He didn't stop them, he wasnt surprised, and he acted like nothing was happening

Samus Aran

Quote from: Gman61 on November 16, 2007, 06:44:35 AM

He did answer the question, but apparently you didn't notice.

Daddy

Quote from: Gman61 on November 17, 2007, 10:17:10 AM
He didn't stop them, he wasnt surprised, and he acted like nothing was happening
He said "That's alright, let me answer his question" when the cops approached him.

He was saying something when the cops tried to arrest him.

Gman61

Go Up