June 07, 2024, 08:11:48 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Trade Thread

Started by The artist formally known, April 27, 2007, 05:16:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

Post who you're willing to trade and what you'd like.

mariofreak55

In a few weeks I'll have an endless supply of Shiny Tentacools, Tentacruels, and Mews. Reserve one nao.

anus

April 27, 2007, 08:55:35 PM #3 Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 08:58:59 PM by GCD333
Quote from: mariofreak55 on April 27, 2007, 08:53:49 PM
In a few weeks I'll have an endless supply of Shiny Tentacools, Tentacruels, and Mews. Reserve one nao.

I reserve a shiny Mew. Or just a regular Mew. Just any Lawlzing Mew.
\
Wait, how will you get this endless supply? psyduck;
dicks

ncba93ivyase

If it doesn't fuck up my game, a Mew. If you're doing this with a Gameshark or something, get me a Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Feraligatr, and Typhlosion. I couldn't promise you anything, but I would be grateful for having my old team (or something similar, anyways) back.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Quote from: Lawlz on April 27, 2007, 08:58:32 PM
If it doesn't fuck up my game, a Mew. If you're doing this with a Gameshark or something, get me a Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Feraligatr, and Typhlosion. I couldn't promise you anything, but I would be grateful for having my old team (or something similar, anyways) back.
Not game shark, it's legit Mews who've been duplicated.  caterpie;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Reaper on April 27, 2007, 09:03:13 PM
Quote from: Lawlz on April 27, 2007, 08:58:32 PM
Not game shark, it's legit Mews who've been duplicated.  caterpie;
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh caterpie;

does u hav a gaym shark?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Blaze-Senpai

I can give anyone Legit lugia And ho-oh's, and the jhoto starters with the elemental beams, if i get help with beating the Pokemon leauge.

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on April 27, 2007, 11:00:34 PM
I can give anyone Legit lugia And ho-oh's, and the jhoto starters with the elemental beams, if i get help with beating the Pokemon leauge.
What do you mean help?

I can spare you a good Pokemon for them, but I need to get a National Dex before I could have those.
I'll lend you my 50 Torterra just because I know you if you'd let me have both of those (Asuming you're cloning)

Blaze-Senpai

Quote from: Reaper on April 27, 2007, 11:02:59 PM
What do you mean help?

I can spare you a good Pokemon for them, but I need to get a National Dex before I could have those.
I'll lend you my 50 Torterra just because I know you if you'd let me have both of those (Asuming you're cloning)
I tried Level 50, it isn't going to cut it >_<

Yeah, I will be cloning, and once I get the national Dex, i'll be going back into pokemon XD and clearing Mt battle for the other two starters.

ncba93ivyase

Get me one of each.  caterpie;

Quote from: Blaziken Prince on April 27, 2007, 11:09:54 PM
What do you mean help?

Yeah, I will be cloning, and once I get the national Dex, i'll be going back into pokemon XD and clearing Mt battle for the other two starters.
Well I'll lend you my (right now it's level 60) Infernape, but I really doubt the Elite Four will be that hard, just stock up on full revives.

Blaze-Senpai

April 27, 2007, 11:15:30 PM #12 Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 11:21:21 PM by Blaziken Prince
Quote from: Reaper on April 27, 2007, 11:13:13 PM
Quote from: Blaziken Prince on April 27, 2007, 11:09:54 PM
What do you mean help?

Well I'll lend you my (right now it's level 60) Infernape, but I really doubt the Elite Four will be that hard, just stock up on full revives.
The Champion is hard as hell with that Milotic >_>

But I got through the Elite 4 somewhat on the difficult side (although the first, being bug was rather easy)

And yes, I have a manaphy up for trade, but It's just for the pokedex v;

Going through Pokemon box, I have jirachi, though it's not legit, I have all of the other pokemon from the 1st-3rd gen in it.

_Cole_

I'll reserve a Mew.

I have an endless supply or Jirachi, Ho-oh, and a lot of other legends.

Go Up