April 16, 2024, 11:50:04 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Slowpokes

Started by reeper, July 13, 2007, 10:24:06 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

July 13, 2007, 10:24:06 PM Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 10:27:29 PM by reefer
If you didn't notice, if you go to Boyah.net you'll be redirected to Valentrinne.com; this is because Snorkel is hosting Boyah for us for now on. Snorkel is a Head Admin now because of this, meaning we had to get rid of one.

Mariofreak has been not only demoted, but deleted. We've all wanted him to leave for a while now but since he had control of almost everything we couldn't do it very easily. Hes gone pretty much for good now, for the better. We hope that you love Snorkel as much as we already do. Welcome to the new Boyah, it is here to stay, hopefully.

Notice the new Ads at the bottom. Google is providing them for support to help cover the cost of the server, and by the way, as far as I know, the server is only ours, meaning no more DP stole our bandwidth. I hope that we can support everything that SMF uses, but this doesn't mean we're getting an arcade, we probably will never have one again unless that is it is hosted somewhere else. The Shop is back already along with the Wiki soon hopefully. If we need to get rid of something it will probably be the Wiki first though.

Snorkels will also be adding new changes throughout the forum for the better, you may notice we've already changed some of the member group icons. Since it is his server and website pretty much, not matter how ugly the changes are, just nod your head and say "okay" because if you fuck this up, it is the end of Boyah.

Hope you guys like what we've done and hope you don't miss Mariofreak too much.  caterpie;

LCK

Snorkel

Naw, I just changed the icons because I wanted some stars. XD

I'm all for you guys carrying on doing whatever you want; I'm just happy that Boyah can live at Valentrinne.com now.

reeper

Quote from: Snorkel on July 13, 2007, 10:30:47 PM
Naw, I just changed the icons because I wanted some stars. XD

I'm all for you guys carrying on doing whatever you want; I'm just happy that Boyah can live at Valentrinne.com now.

I was just kidding wub;

Daddy

Gve me full powers at the Wiki. I was already wiki manager.

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on July 13, 2007, 10:38:31 PM
Gve me full powers at the Wiki. I was already wiki manager.

Hey now, I did just as much work on the Wiki as you did, and I never got a special rank.  argh;

Daddy

Quote from: Kaz on July 13, 2007, 10:45:32 PM
Hey now, I did just as much work on the Wiki as you did, and I never got a special rank.  argh;
I'll promote you on the Wiki.

Ricky

Feynman

On a side note, this Head Admin and Admin shit is bullshit. That's why I've removed it.

Snorkel

Quote from: Bassir on July 14, 2007, 11:15:07 AM
On a side note, this Head Admin and Admin shit is bullshit. That's why I've removed it.

So now we have Mr. Caravan and Admin.  educate;

Houdini

Quote from: reefer on July 13, 2007, 10:24:06 PM
Mariofreak has been not only demoted, but deleted.
YES

We've all wanted him to leave for a while now
YES

Hes gone pretty much for good now, for the better.
YES

Hasta la vista, motherfucker.

reeper

Quote from: Houdini on July 14, 2007, 12:48:29 PM
Mariofreak has been not only demoted, but deleted.
YES

We've all wanted him to leave for a while now
YES

Hes gone pretty much for good now, for the better.
YES

Hasta la vista, motherfucker.
No problem wub;

Daddy

We need a new banner to signify the silent revolution.

guff

okay so what did marioblah do that made him so much worse than everyone else so as to warrant account deletion psyduck;

Daddy

Quote from: Commodore Guff on July 15, 2007, 11:22:45 AM
okay so what did marioblah do that made him so much worse than everyone else so as to warrant account deletion psyduck;
Nothing.

Before you go "so y waz he deleted"

He was an admin and he did nothing at all. The other admins did stuff.

Go Up