September 23, 2024, 04:25:55 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I think it's time to stop fooling around.

Started by Ricky, April 27, 2007, 11:40:26 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ricky

Every day here is different.

One day, 38947298743 threads are floated. Another day, we spam up for more stats. Yet, another day, moderators can't lock threads or make posts longer then 2 words.And now today the boards are completely screwed up. There's a lot to clean up now.

It's nice to have fun once and a while but this really crosses the line. We need to stop messing around and be a forum again. powerofone;

Also, let's congratulate Bassir on trying, but failing, to be funny and successful. wub;

superclucky

PowerSpike magically has moar dramas and problems than Outsider.  caterpie;
kewns are smelly

V

Quote from: SuperClucky on April 27, 2007, 11:51:04 AM

Stop fucking comparing us to Outsider.

Yeah, this place has become a little messy. y;

superclucky

Quote from: The Infamous V on April 27, 2007, 11:52:27 AM
Quote from: SuperClucky on April 27, 2007, 11:51:04 AM

Stop Lawlzing comparing us to Outsider.

Yeah, this place has become a little messy. y;
Lawlz does it to me.  gonk;
kewns are smelly

The Oggmonster

Yeah the "everbody becomes mod" shit is retarded, and defeats the purpose of locking the threads now.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

metal eyeball

Quote from: The Oggmonster on April 27, 2007, 12:12:10 PM
Yeah the "everbody becomes mod" LAWLZON is retarded, and defeats the purpose of locking the threads now.

Yeah, these pranks really aren't funny.

Silverhawk79

Agreed. We need to serious up around here, if that's even remotely grammatically correct.

The artist formally known

BUT I LIKE IT THIS WAY

Sometimes I merge two threads and make people think they're reading stuff that makes sense  y;

Daddy

metal eyeball

Quote from: silverhawk79 on April 27, 2007, 02:53:44 PM
Agreed. We need to serious up around here, if that's even remotely grammatically correct.

It's not, but it gets the point across fine 'n dandy.

Quote from: Reaper on April 27, 2007, 02:56:23 PM
BUT I LIKE IT THIS WAY

Sometimes I merge two threads and make people think they're reading stuff that makes sense  y;

I like your twisted sense of humor. Funny = not funny. Maybe I'll try it next time I go to a loser convention.

EDIT: That came out a lot more mean than I formulated it. I'd like to offer you a hug and a cookie as compensation.

Samus Aran

Quote from: JMV290 on April 27, 2007, 02:57:39 PM
We need to define what BOYAH is about.

Uh, it's a forum. Why would you want to restrict it to one theme? That's stupid.

metal eyeball

Quote from: JMV290 on April 27, 2007, 02:57:39 PM
We need to define what BOYAH is about.

It's about masturbation, mostly. Oh, wait, I have to take the faggots out of my calculation. It's about discussion, then.

Quote from: metal eyeball on April 27, 2007, 02:58:30 PM
I like your twisted sense of humor. Funny = not funny. Maybe I'll try it next time I go to a loser convention.

EDIT: That came out a lot more mean than I formulated it. I'd like to offer you a hug and a cookie as compensation.
wa  burned;

metal eyeball

Oh, look. everyone's been given the rank of dipshit now. That's so funny I'm going to go kill myself. suicide;

Go Up