June 21, 2024, 01:43:01 PM

1,531,269 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

BOYA IS SLOW

Started by Hyper, April 26, 2007, 03:36:33 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

Quote from: Necro Gaara on April 27, 2007, 04:36:25 PM
Quote from: Kaz on April 27, 2007, 04:23:19 PM
Sir, I don't think you understand.

Maybe you remember a time when you thought it was cool and funny to be a dipshit. This lasted a while, and you even got a nice little scatty sig to go with it. That was before you started whining about it like a bitch.

Now, you seem to think cocks are cool and funny. This has lasted even longer, and probably won't stop.

You turned on me, saying that my sig suggests that I think likewise. I do not. I then turned on you, citing your old dipshit sig and stating that it suggested that you thought being a dipshit was cool and funny, which you really did think.

SIR, DIPSHIT IS NOT COOL. DIPSHIT IS NOT FUNNY. COCKS ARE NOT COOL. COCKS ARE NOT FUNNY. I THINK I SEE A CORRELATION.

I used the past to counter the present, and I'll do it again sometime just for fun.
Alright, I think I get it a bit more now. I thought you were trying to flame me because of that sig, to cover your own ass with the sig you had.

But honestly, what the fuck are you talking about? Most of this post is complete bullshit. Out of all the stupid assed things that are popular for stupid asses to say, cocks is by far, the one I say the least. It's the one I find least funny, followed by the "olol thread is olol" shit. I can't even recall saying it, other than just now when I posted it, because V did. Maybe you're thinking of V, he does all the time.

Continuing, what the hell do you mean, "turned on you"? The hell? Plus, why would I ever even try to be on your side, since when I do, you just treat me like shit. "First off, I just got here, and that sig just sounds like more of a joke you put, because I didn't think any of our admins were that retarded." I don't see where I "turned" on you, anyway. psyduck;

Lastly, I never thought Dipshit was fun. I only said so because I was hoping you idiots would stop bothering me, if it seemed like it wasn't annoying me. I never bitched about, I just said it really sucked having to ask the admins for icon changes in a few posts, and usually brought it up in the prescense of Lawlz, to see what he'd say.

ALL CAPS IS NOT COOL. ALL CAPS IS NOT FUNNY. FLAMING ME FOR BEING A DIPSHIT IS NOT COOL. FLAMING ME FOR BEING BEING A DIPSHIT IS NOT FUNNY. (well, maybe v;) I DON'T THINK I'M INSULTED.

Maybe I am thinking of V. Regardless, "cocks" still isn't funny, so you didn't have much of a reason to get mad at that guy for pointing out that obvious fact, especially since you admit that it isn't funny.

"Turned on me" as in "turned away from that guy and came after me instead," sir.  educate;

Oops, all caps in your post.

Necro

Quote from: Kaz on April 27, 2007, 04:40:27 PM
Maybe I am thinking of V. Regardless, "cocks" still isn't funny, so you didn't have much of a reason to get mad at that guy for pointing out that obvious fact, especially since you admit that it isn't funny.

"Turned on me" as in "turned away from that guy and came after me instead," sir.  educate;

Oops, all caps in your post.
No, I went after him, too. y;
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

Samus Aran

Thread synopsis: I'm not in a good mood and that guy with the Strat in his avatar will forever be known as "that guy."

Feynman

Why the hell is Necro a dipshit?

Go Up