June 21, 2024, 01:40:12 PM

1,531,269 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why is everyone a mod/admin?

Started by musica.cards, April 26, 2007, 08:16:03 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

musica.cards

Did I do something to make that happen? hax;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

V

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

anus

dicks

Reverse Psychology

musica.cards

Quote from: The Oggmonster on April 26, 2007, 08:16:44 PM
Not everyone.   pseudo;

Who's not a mod/admin? And this is like American Idol, Booyah mod/admin version? v;
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Gambit17

I'm not a mod. I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION. :P

LCK

Not really Admins. Your only ability is to post in locked threads. I find it to be fucking stupid, as it defeats the whole purpose of locking a thread.

Now this forum is overrun with more "olol" than usual.

Damn you, Eminem. You're a dumbass.

The Oggmonster

Quote from: some_person on April 26, 2007, 08:19:25 PM
Quote from: The Oggmonster on April 26, 2007, 08:16:44 PM
Not everyone.   pseudo;

Who's not a mod/admin? And this is like American Idol, Booyah mod/admin version? v;

Necro.
"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

anus

Quote from: LCK on April 26, 2007, 08:19:37 PM
Not really Admins. Your only ability is to post in locked threads. I find it to be Lawlzing stupid, as it defeats the whole purpose of locking a thread.

As cool as it seems to post in locked threads, I agree with this here comment. I feel we should all be set back to the way it was.
dicks

The Oggmonster

Not really Admins. Your only ability is to post in locked threads. I find it to be fucking stupid, as it defeats the whole purpose of locking a thread.

Yeah like this thread is a good example, everyone but Necro can post here.

V

Quote from: GCD333 on April 26, 2007, 08:22:18 PM
Not really Admins. Your only ability is to post in locked threads. I find it to be Lawlzing stupid, as it defeats the whole purpose of locking a thread.

As cool as it seems to post in locked threads, I agree with this here comment. I feel we should all be set back to the way it was.

Don't worry. Tomorrow or whenever Em comes back, it will be restored to normal. it was all in the name of fun. toot;

Genius

BAN GCD.

ncba93ivyase

NO, SKITTLES IS GOD. HE CAN NEVER MAKE MISTAKES AND WE'RE NOTHING BUT WORTHLESS LITTLE FUCKTARDS THAT DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO GIVE THE BASTARD A RIMJOB AND HAVE HIM DELIVER US A CLEVELAND STEAMER.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

LCK

Quote from: Lawlz on April 26, 2007, 08:24:32 PM

NO, SKITTLES IS GOD. HE CAN NEVER MAKE MISTAKES AND WE'RE NOTHING BUT WORTHLESS LITTLE FUCKTARDS THAT DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO GIVE THE BASTARD A RIMJOB AND HAVE HIM DELIVER US A CLEVELAND STEAMER.
Oh look, an admin. WOULD YOU BE SO NICE AS TO SET ALL THIS BACK TO NORMAL.

THEN POSSIBLY BAN SKITTLES FOR A BIT?

Go Up