Which one do you like/love more? Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft?

Started by 6M69I69B9, June 22, 2007, 06:35:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Which one do you like/love more? Nintendo, Sony, or Microsoft?

Nintnedo
9 (47.4%)
Sony
4 (21.1%)
Microsoft
1 (5.3%)
All of the above/below.
3 (15.8%)
Sega
2 (10.5%)
Atari
0 (0%)
None at all.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Morning_Glory on July 14, 2007, 06:16:20 PM
FUCK SEGA, they haven't done anything good since they went 3rd party.
Microsoft hasn't done anything good since they went first party. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Lawlz on July 14, 2007, 11:06:13 PM
Microsoft hasn't done anything good since they went first party. powerofone;

You see, I can actually prove you wrong with review scores. You can't prove me wrong and you know it. flower;

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Morning_Glory on July 15, 2007, 02:06:05 PM
You see, I can actually prove you wrong with review scores. You can't prove me wrong and you know it. flower;
Microsoft Windows, son. Back when they were developing software for Apple, they actually did somewhat good.

Review scores are just opinions of people that have orgasms from the detail of Master Chief's shiny ass. Anyone that can give Ecco the Dolphin a 7 or less, but Halo a 10, is a retard. powerofone;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Morning_Glory

July 15, 2007, 08:22:18 PM #18 Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 08:33:12 PM by Morning_Glory
Quote from: Lawlz on July 15, 2007, 02:36:24 PM
Microsoft Windows, son. Back when they were developing software for Apple, they actually did somewhat good.

Review scores are just opinions of people that have orgasms from the detail of Master Chief's shiny ass. Anyone that can give Ecco the Dolphin a 7 or less, but Halo a 10, is a retard. powerofone;

You see, you're missing the point. Sega has done pretty much nothing good since becoming a 3rd party, except the rare occasion that they don't screw up. Look at any Sonic game since, it must be nice for Sega to have their biggest franchise scoring 5/10s? Hell, they even screwed up a port of Sonic on the GBA. How does that happen? The only decent, non-port Sega has made over the last few years is Otogi and Otogi 2

I'm not going to even bother trying to prove that Microsoft has some good 1st party titles out, most of the people here are too retarded to see this, however I am saying that Sega sucks balls now. flower;

V

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Morning_Glory on July 15, 2007, 08:22:18 PM
I am saying that Sega sucks balls now. flower;
For third party software, yes, of course Sega sucks ass. Do you think Mario would do good on a PS3? psyduck;

Now lets look at Microsoft's history- Microsoft Windows, Xbox, Zune, Xbox 360. An entire lifetime of SHIT. powerofone;

It pushes polygons and passes as a decent multimedia system when your computer crashes (assuming your 360 hasn't died too), but it's not offering anything else.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Lawlz on July 15, 2007, 08:51:47 PM
For third party software, yes, of course Sega sucks ass. Do you think Mario would do good on a PS3? psyduck;

Now lets look at Microsoft's history- Microsoft Windows, Xbox, Zune, Xbox 360. An entire lifetime of SHIT. powerofone;

It pushes polygons and passes as a decent multimedia system when your computer crashes (assuming your 360 hasn't died too), but it's not offering anything else.

If Nintendo tried, yeah. educate;

Oh, and that's why there are like a million Windows users to one Mac user? And don't even start with the 360, considering you don't know shit about it.

I can agree that the Zune sucks though.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Morning_Glory on July 15, 2007, 09:10:31 PM
Oh, and that's why there are like a million Windows users to one Mac user? And don't even start with the 360, considering you don't know shit about it.

I can agree that the Zune sucks though.
How many stores sell Macs? How cheap are PCs that run Windows? How worthless is the operating system?

Which operating system is on the rise and is known for its reliability? spam;

The 360 has simulations (not "games") and some multimedia capabilities. PS3 has simulations and superior multimedia capabilities. Wii has some wonderful VC games and jack shit.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Lawlz on July 16, 2007, 01:40:05 AM
How many stores sell Macs? How cheap are PCs that run Windows? How worthless is the operating system?

Which operating system is on the rise and is known for its reliability? spam;

The 360 has simulations (not "games") and some multimedia capabilities. PS3 has simulations and superior multimedia capabilities. Wii has some wonderful VC games and jack shit.

Which is selling more, Windows or Macs? Which has more market share? I rest my case.

Main Entry: 1game
Pronunciation: 'gAm
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English gamen; akin to Old High German gaman amusement
1 a (1) : activity engaged in for diversion or amusement :

Sounds like the 360 and PS3 have these so called "games" that may or may not "simulate" other activities.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Morning_Glory on July 16, 2007, 02:01:24 PM
Which is selling more, Windows or Macs? Which has more market share? I rest my case.

Main Entry: 1game
Pronunciation: 'gAm
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English gamen; akin to Old High German gaman amusement
1 a (1) : activity engaged in for diversion or amusement :

Sounds like the 360 and PS3 have these so called "games" that may or may not "simulate" other activities.
Windows is dropping in popularity pretty damn fast. Now that consumers are taking the time to get educated in the realm of technology, many are seeing how poorly built it is. Just because something is popular, it doesn't mean it's good. Just look at the PS1, Internet Explorer, Fallout Boy, Will Ferrell, Napoleon Dynamite, and herpes.

"Games" like Final Fantasy and whatever the hell else these bastards are pumping out today aren't even played for more than 10% of the time they're running.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Lawlz on July 16, 2007, 02:28:07 PM
Windows is dropping in popularity pretty damn fast. Now that consumers are taking the time to get educated in the realm of technology, many are seeing how poorly built it is. Just because something is popular, it doesn't mean it's good. Just look at the PS1, Internet Explorer, Fallout Boy, Will Ferrell, Napoleon Dynamite, and herpes.

"Games" like Final Fantasy and whatever the hell else these bastards are pumping out today aren't even played for more than 10% of the time they're running.

But at the moment, Windows has over 90% of market share. It's gonna be a while for Macs to catch up.

See, that's the problem with you and videogames. You're so damn pessimistic about all of them. Yes, there are some games that focus on cut scenes as much as gameplay, but there sure are a damn lot that focus on gameplay more then cutscenes.

Eru_Roraito

Will eat for food.

Morning_Glory

Quote from: Eru_Roraito on July 16, 2007, 02:46:13 PM
21.1% of the people who voted are idiots. educate;

47.4% of the people who voted are idiots, there is no Nintnedo. educate;

Eru_Roraito

Quote from: Morning_Glory on July 16, 2007, 02:51:04 PM
47.4% of the people who voted are idiots, there is no Nintnedo. educate;

God damnit. edumacate;
Will eat for food.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Morning_Glory on July 16, 2007, 02:45:10 PM
But at the moment, Windows has over 90% of market share. It's gonna be a while for Macs to catch up.

See, that's the problem with you and videogames. You're so damn pessimistic about all of them. Yes, there are some games that focus on cut scenes as much as gameplay, but there sure are a damn lot that focus on gameplay more then cutscenes.
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis?

All I'm looking forward to is Bioshock and Guilty Gear. My only problem is that I'm not going to lay down $400 for a half-assed system just to play one game, and I'm not willing to go out and buy a copy of Vista/XP/Whatever to infect any of my Macs.

Go Up