October 22, 2024, 08:23:07 PM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the fuck?

Started by Daddy, June 22, 2007, 01:33:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

I had to go down to the college today to drop some paperwork off.   As soon as I walked out of the building it starting raing hard.    It continued to rain on my walk home(I live 5 minutes away so I figured I'd walk there).  As soon as I walked up  my front porch steps it stopped raining and the sun came out.  argh;

I was standing thee soaked and I was like "What the fuck?"

FUCK YOU WEATHER!

Pancake Paraphernalia

Weather is an interesting thing.  caterpie;
number stations

FullmetalGanon

Wow. I lol'd.
I dunno. You make the weather unhappy.  china;

The artist formally known

Same thing happened to me, it was a clear sky.

I walked outside and it started to rain, got in my car and was taking a left turn and hit an oil spot and my car and I did a 180 and went off the road, then it stopped raining like a minute later.

Daddy

Quote from: ◕ ◡ ◕ on June 22, 2007, 01:42:23 PM

I walked outside and it started to rain, got in my car and was taking a left turn and hit an oil spot and my car and I did a 180 and went off the road, then it stopped raining like a minute later.
I need a car.

Wrench

Reminds me of my Ohio weather.

Samus Aran

When I was about 6 or 7, I still lived in an area with a lot of huge, open fields. My stepbrother and I decided to cross one of the gigantic fields one day to go to the gravel pit that was on the property. We were almost there when suddenly it started pouring down rain, and of course, the ground quickly became very muddy, but we tried to run back to the house anyway. I fell three times, and he fell once. I was completely covered in mud. I was like that tar monster from Scooby Doo.

And of course, as soon as we got out of the field and near the house, it stopped raining and was clear and sunny for the rest of the day.

Weather's such a bitch.

ncba93ivyase

A LIKELY EXCUSE.

Get off of the GTA for a while. magician;

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

demonprince

Why'd you make Jesus crai for.  edumacate;

The artist formally known

Quote from: ⠸⠁⠺⠸⠵ on June 22, 2007, 01:50:11 PM

A LIKELY EXCUSE.

Get off of the GTA for a while. magician;
I hated GTA until I got my PSP. I don't love it but it's fun  caterpie;

Pancake Paraphernalia

number stations

Go Up