October 23, 2024, 03:21:08 AM

1,531,338 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

YESSSS NO MOAR SKOOL.

Started by Pancake Paraphernalia, June 21, 2007, 05:46:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pancake Paraphernalia

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! skool ended yesturday for me. =)  flower;
number stations

Himu

Yay!  So what are you gonna do? flower;

Kalahari Inkantation

School ended two or three weeks ago for me. flower;

Pancake Paraphernalia

number stations

Feynman

I still have a whole week.

Good thing we're not doing any work during class for the whole week, just socializing. Which is pretty fun.

Pancake Paraphernalia

Quote from: Bassir on June 21, 2007, 05:55:33 PM

Good thing we're not doing any work during class for the whole week, just socializing. Which is pretty fun.

we still got home work for the third to last day.
number stations

Feynman

Quote from: DecembeR on June 21, 2007, 05:59:05 PM

We've been sitting around, talking about sex, I've been helping people with computers, dissecting enormous bugs we kill, talk about sex with girls, watch movies, fuck with the Macs, and all kinds of shit for the whole week now.

mariofreak55

Quote from: Bassir on June 21, 2007, 06:02:44 PM
Quote from: DecembeR on June 21, 2007, 05:59:05 PM

We've been sitting around, talking about sex, I've been helping people with computers, dissecting enormous bugs we kill, talk about sex with girls, watch movies, fuck with the Macs, and all kinds of shit for the whole week now.
All I did for the last week of school was play Tennis... They let us go to the park across the street from school. A lot of people said they were going there and just left from there, haha.

Feynman

Quote from: prettyboy on June 21, 2007, 06:22:18 PM
All I did for the last week of school was play Tennis... They let us go to the park across the street from school. A lot of people said they were going there and just left from there, haha.

gurls r so horne on ending of skool

maeks me feel kw33r

Pancake Paraphernalia

At least on the last day, we didn't get to go on the field since the sprinklers were on,  and the 5th grade teachers ( the two awesome ones and the other one sux), let us run throughtthe srpinkles and get wet. pple slip on the gras and put their face it, it wus fun.
number stations

Go Up