October 23, 2024, 11:20:28 PM

1,531,340 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Say something nice about the user below you.

Started by Andrios, June 19, 2007, 08:08:10 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

mariofreak55

V

iWolf

Wrench

iWolf

Kalahari Inkantation

Wrench

Quote from: iWolf on June 19, 2007, 08:41:57 PM
I almost like you to.

It's the user below if you didn't know. Didn't know who I'd say it too.

I want to fuck your mother.

Silverhawk79

Your ass is too large to be contained in your jeans.

Andrios

Quote from: V on June 19, 2007, 08:27:50 PM
FUCK THE RULES.

KAKIS, YOU'RE HOT, AND I WOULDN'T MIND PENETRATING YOU AND IMPREGNATING YOU ACCIDENTALLY.

There is a condition that would allow you to accidentally impregnate me while I'm already pregnant, but I think it can only occur during the first few weeks of being pregnant.  It's where the woman gets pregnant, then for some reason, she produces another egg (even though she shouldn't have because she's pregnant) and then that one gets fertilized the next time she has sex.  There was one case where this happened, and one child was black, and the other was white.  The lady, of course, had to admit that she was cheating on her husband with a black dude.  Had the dude been white, no one would have ever known...

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 19, 2007, 08:44:29 PM
You obviously have not seen my ass.

V

Quote from: Shannon on June 19, 2007, 08:52:33 PM
FUCK THE RULES.

KAKIS, YOU'RE HOT, AND I WOULDN'T MIND PENETRATING YOU AND IMPREGNATING YOU ACCIDENTALLY.

There is a condition that would allow you to accidentally impregnate me while I'm already pregnant, but I think it can only occur during the first few weeks of being pregnant.  It's where the woman gets pregnant, then for some reason, she produces another egg (even though she shouldn't have because she's pregnant) and then that one gets fertilized the next time she has sex.  There was one case where this happened, and one child was black, and the other was white.  The lady, of course, had to admit that she was cheating on her husband with a black dude.  Had the dude been white, no one would have ever known...

I'm half Italian, so it would work out fine.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: Shannon on June 19, 2007, 08:52:33 PM
FUCK THE RULES.

But you can fix that, right? caterpie;

Andrios

Your oily skin gives your face a pleasing sheen.

superclucky

kewns are smelly

demonprince

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up