April 18, 2024, 01:34:33 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm conflicted.

Started by ClassicTyler, April 16, 2007, 06:31:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ownage Baby on April 29, 2007, 11:31:18 AM
A small addition to Sebastians post, the reason that God tests us like that is to prepare us to do his will, so that we can show other people his great love.
Yes, screwing up someone's life is the best way to display love, and helping others suffer is even better.

thumbup; ?

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ownage Baby

Because having people go through trials is what makes them stronger.

What would you be like right now if nothing bad ever happened to you?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Ownage Baby on April 29, 2007, 12:48:32 PM
Because having people go through trials is what makes them stronger.

What would you be like right now if nothing bad ever happened to you?
We'd be a perfect society if life worked like that.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Ownage Baby

Problem is, problems are part of life.

God didn't want us to be just a perfect little society in a perfect little world, because there would be no point in that, at all. That'd be like him not giving us free will! We'd be just little goats following him blindly, simply because there'd be no problems to distract us from him.

Instead, God gave us free will, so that we could choose to follow Gods plan, or go against it.

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Ownage Baby on April 29, 2007, 01:04:24 PM
Problem is, problems are part of life.

God didn't want us to be just a perfect little society in a perfect little world, because there would be no point in that, at all. That'd be like him not giving us free will! We'd be just little goats following him blindly, simply because there'd be no problems to distract us from him.

Instead, God gave us free will, so that we could choose to follow Gods plan, or go against it.

God is like when a beautiful baby honey asks you if those jeans make you look fat...Answer right and is all windy walks and sexy time but answer wrong and it's an eternity in hell for you...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Ownage Baby

I've never heard an anology about God like that. Nor does it make sense to me. Please explain.

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Ownage Baby on April 29, 2007, 01:34:36 PM
I've never heard an anology about God like that. Nor does it make sense to me. Please explain.

To explain would take the piss out pf it...Plus, if you don't get it then you shouldn't get a girlfriend...
No, I've never heard of that site. Yes, you are very cool for knowing about them. Yes, I will join as soon as possible. No, I'm not kidding. God, shut up already!

Ownage Baby

I understand the part about telling her she doesn't look fat, but I don't get how it relates to God...

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Ownage Baby on April 29, 2007, 01:59:40 PM
I understand the part about telling her she doesn't look fat, but I don't get how it relates to God...

You don't do what God wants you to and then YOU'RE DONE!

Ownage Baby

Hmm. I don't really have much to say that'll make me look smart and you retarded right now, so I'll say that I  semi-agree with your analogy now.

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Ownage Baby on April 29, 2007, 02:04:31 PM
Hmm. I don't really have much to say that'll make me look smart and you retarded right now, so I'll say that I  semi-agree with your analogy now.

Haha...Indulge me dear Messiah, what could POSSIBLY make you sound smart at this point?

Corporal Atlas

As I can prove to you that god exists, I can't really prove to you that he didn't approve of gay marriage. The bible we use today was translated and editted twice, I believe, so some oinions could have been added in there.

I am the Atheist God.
*Is searching for way to be noticed*

Ownage Baby

Everytime that a new version of the Bible is written, they have translators go back to the original language it was written in, to avoid mis-translations. The original scriptures said that homosexual sex is wrong, so that must mean that homosexual marriage to is wrong.

Solar and Lunar

Quote from: Ownage Baby on April 29, 2007, 07:28:15 PM
Everytime that a new version of the Bible is written, they have translators go back to the original language it was written in, to avoid mis-translations. The original scriptures said that homosexual sex is wrong, so that must mean that homosexual marriage to is wrong.

Oh, but now that you say it like THAT it must be true!

metal eyeball

Quote from: ClassicTyler on April 16, 2007, 06:31:31 PM
After I came out of the closet, my friends (real, offline friends) are split. Some are happy for me, while others are indifferent. Their reason? God.

Tonight, my fellow Boyah members, I am seeking answers. I want somebody to give me PROOF (either by PM or posting here) that there is a God. Also, I want scriptures saying my lifestyle is a sin.
Back to my friends,  they are always trying to change me. They want me back to being straight so "I can live in eternal peace."

HOLY LAWLZON.
If God loved his children, why would he send them to hell? Adam and Eve were related. They has sex. Incest is a sin. We are all dieing of sin, if that be the case.

Help needed. Thanks.

Wait, you're gay?

And Jesus never actually said anything about gayness being bad. It's just those damn politicians spreading propaganda, warping an honest religion.

Go Up