April 18, 2024, 02:21:08 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

beer

Started by reeper, February 18, 2023, 11:01:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

I'm in. What kind y'all drinks. I like sours and hazy ipas

C.Mongler

the brown stuff

that amber

YPrrrr

I like IPAs and Pilseners and Porters and Stouts and Sours and Wheat and Goses and Radlers and Shandies and Pale Ales and Trippels and brown ales etc etc

I mostly just dislike red ales and lagers and pumpkin

strongbad

pretty much like all beers and tend to go with ipas/dark beers in the winter and then pilsners and lagers in the summer

beer is great

ME##

any whisk(e)y > any beer

Mando Pandango

IPAs fuck off forever 2023 thanks

i think the craft beer market is finally getting that not everyone wants to drink IPAs all the time but man it was rough for a while there
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

strongbad

there is a time and place for IPAs. sometimes they hit the spot

Mando Pandango

i agree, but i remember going to a string of places around Boston where it was all IPAs and then maybe 1 or 2 other options unless you wanted budweiser or smth
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

I like IPAs a lot too

But when they became a fad a bunch of breweries decided to mass produce extremely mediocre/bad IPAs so I get the backlash now

Hiro

I fucking love sours

6M69I69B9

none
am i really missing out
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

C.Mongler

not really its just hop water

Mando Pandango

Hiro

yeah overall beer isn't that good

Go Up