Fast food that is inexplicably still in business

Started by ME##, April 05, 2023, 02:14:35 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Like really, how do companies like Jack in the Box and Hardee's/C*rl's Jr manage to exist? They don't do any singular thing better than the other vast amounts of burger places around the country, they're way more expensive, usually have poorer service standards and are generally more rundown than comparable eateries. befuddlement

There's literally a Jack in the Box right across the street from me and it is almost a coin toss if it'd even be open if I actually wanted to take a chance on it lol. I guess the one thing the Box has over competing restaurants of similar demeanor is all-day breakfast since Macca's killed that with CERVID. :| 

[hedy]Zidone

ME##

YPrrrr

Yeah I don't understand Hardee's or Long John Silvers. Apparently Hardee's hand makes biscuits that are really good? Never had one though. Their burgers and fries kinda suck

Jack in the Box is alright sometimes idk. Definitely worse than most other FF chains though yea

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 05, 2023, 07:40:48 PMYeah I don't understand Hardee's or Long John Silvers. Apparently Hardee's hand makes biscuits that are really good? Never had one though. Their burgers and fries kinda suck

Jack in the Box is alright sometimes idk. Definitely worse than most other FF chains though yea
I think I got breakfast at Hardee's a total of like two times.  Yeah the biscuit was better than say Macca's, but to be honest I don't like biscuits that much anyway girl;

Go Up