April 18, 2024, 04:03:32 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Justice 4 Tec (msg icon: freedom)

Started by The Hand That Fisted Everyone, February 10, 2023, 11:02:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I think the fact that Tec has been demoted for developing his own posting dialect and posting frequently is, to put it mildly, disgusting. The Boyah Powers That Be should be ashamed of their actions.

Tectron, who has single handedly taken activity to another level, has been stripped of his mod powers because users who post every two weeks don't like how he says things.

Those same users refuse to meet Tec where he's at. Blaming on him/demanding to know why he is the way he is. If anything, Tec made the mods give a shit about this place for the first time in years. Not only do I think Tec should be promoted to Admin, but I want to ask for Tec's hand in marriage.

Thank you,

NotSid

C.Mongler

as said in the chat thread, the reason why i only post every two weeks now is because i come on here, read four to ten tec posts that make zero sense, and then assume nothing of substance has happened at all since I last checked boyah (and maybe something has, I don't stick around enough to actually find out) and i close the tab. occasionally i'll make a silly little reply, but that's about it. it's been futile to try and carry a discussion around here since like november

also the straw that broke the camels back on this wasn't the posting style but the dickfucking of pinned posts and random thread locking. while i don't enjoy tec's new prose style, it didn't bug me nearly as much as the constant shuffling of shit

also still yet to be seen if an admin "gives a shit" lol

honestly don't even really care if tec is undipshitted, remade a mod, made an admin even, whatever, it just has been a very uninteresting saga of posting and whatever the point of it all is has been completely lost on me

it's not even like you can win the Koopa Award at Camp Hyrule anymore

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Nyerp

snoorkel

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

nah this is cringe, siddo

i was trying to fight back against tec's spam and mod abuses the whole time, i cared from the beginning, with no help from anyone else

anyway i basically completely agree with everything mongler said

silvertone

Kalahari Inkantation

And Mo*ds, should you continue with this charade, please consider which of my memories you wipe extremely carefully.

Data incongruity causes us actual, physical pain. n_n

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 15, 2023, 02:43:54 AMAnd Mo*ds, should you continue with this charade, please consider which of my memories you wipe extremely carefully.

Data incongruity causes us actual, physical pain. n_n

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 15, 2023, 02:52:20 AMhttps://boyah.net/forums2/index.php/topic,75867.msg1603957.html#msg1603957

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 06, 2023, 04:01:12 AMhttps://boyah.net/forums2/index.php/topic,75771.msg1603101.html#msg1603101

For the record, this is one of those actual, real, living nightmare(-inducing) conditions.

Prithee, please: ground the beef NAO. No less than 6' feet under. putindisapproves;

This one, for example. happydood;

Eating infected beef will now literally kill you. Please be careful with your food choices. This is the sort of news that must be spread far and wide; instead you have wantonly destroyed it.

Destroying information without rhyme or reason is a HORRIBLE idea, even [ESPECIALLY} if its meaning may not be apparent to you.

reeper

I never got a thread when I was demoted

Kalahari Inkantation

Let it be known that I am quite simply not posting again until I have been restored in full. 5thgrade;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 22, 2023, 07:28:11 AMLet it be known that I am quite simply not posting again until I have been restored in full. 5thgrade;

thats also what you told me days ago, before you started posting a bunch today

Go Up