March 28, 2024, 01:48:28 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Happy birthday [you]

Started by snoorkel, February 09, 2023, 04:44:48 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 09, 2023, 05:33:50 PM*yawn*

quit'ch'yer belly-ache-in' and just poast moar, god mann'id
don't really feel like postin when i check in and all i can see is 500 posts of things i can't make sense of lol

C.Mongler

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 09, 2023, 05:42:45 PMIt is beyon'd insulting, to be quite honest. gioonish
i mean if you aren't going to talk about it at all then what do you want us to do man, nonsensecodeposting 7000 times a day isn't exactly making anything better for you or any of us lol

Kalahari Inkantation

goonish

Way to miss the poin't, my good man.

C.Mongler

lol what fucking point man don't post in code if you want to actually make a point

Thyme

have you considered perhaps that your point is wrong

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

I even referred you to that thread, out of concern for you're heal'th'e.

https://boyah.net/forums2/index.php/topic,75498.msg1603192.html#msg1603192

but I guess y' must've missed it. 'thappn's, I suppose. n_n

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

i mean i've missed 90% of what you've posted in the past three months beause when I see you post I assume it's going to be some weird shit I can't read and I don't even bother checking it anymore outside of a random thread or two lol

i do miss the days when I would be excited to see a new tecpost, not the polar opposite

Kalahari Inkantation

IF YOU TR*ll'll'iy cared, i can't imagine why you hadn't asked before.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 09, 2023, 05:52:41 PMIF YOU TR*ll'll'iy cared, i can't imagine why you hadn't asked before.

to be fair, we did ask before (or at least i did, but i seem to recall i wasnt the only one)

albeit in a somewhat joking manner, but yknow, that was kind of the only way to ask without being too serious about it

we've discussed our concerns between ourselves, as well, without really being sure what to do

if you want to accuse us of not reaching out earlier or whatever (if something is truly wrong), then fine, that's on us. but you havent really made it easy, you gotta understand

Kalahari Inkantation

Oh yeah, and this one.

https://boyah.net/forums2/index.php/topic,75713.0.html

happydood;

If Y'all'd cared'd ya'll'd';ve at least aknowledge'd either of them before right this secon'd now that i've han'd deli-ver-ed them to you, my dear boyos. happydood;

So PleASe, spare me the sap-cr@p. n_n

Nyerp

i'm sorry you've had to deal with all that tec, but those threads don't explain why you started posting in code

C.Mongler

yeah i still don't understand why you've been unpinning historically pinned threads and pinning nonsense and locking and moving things left and right and yea the general աɛɨʀɖ ȶɛӼȶ քօֆȶɨռɢ

just kind of feels like you're lashing out at your boyohs and none of us really know why

so again if there's a point it's not particularly clear lol

YPrrrr

I still have no idea what you're saying in those links tbh

Or like any of the links posted in the last few weeks

Go Up