April 18, 2024, 07:52:38 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Re: d*ckulous trinkets you really want / quite simply NEED

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 28, 2022, 09:43:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

November 28, 2022, 09:43:15 AM Last Edit: December 29, 2022, 04:30:10 AM by Majorana's Incantation
https://www.walmart.com/ip/XBOX-SERIES-X-REPLICA-MINI-8-CAN-FRIDGE-Thermoelectric-Cooler/414202579

it's just so cool lol

i've been glancing at it in black friday ads for literally years

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

lol

my bf has one but yeah it's hard to completely justify ><>

Kalahari Inkantation

yeah they're just unreasonably pricey smth;

but they're also just so neat

But also I'm genuinely mad that features that were effortlessly folded into every Samsung Galaxy Note 9â,,¢ like a GENUINE heart rate monitor and ACCURATE pulse oximetry I have to now buy a separate $500+ device for. psyduck;

fuck; APPLE

It's not just the obscene cost, it's partly out of spite that i don't want it. ghouldood;

Kalahari Inkantation

and you'll be pleased to know i have over $12oo in random material goods in my *mazon cart right now

Samus Aran

some sort of sm64 painting i can hang up. not sure which level. bob omb battlefield or wet-dry world probably. maybe both? maybe more?

also id love to have some stupid replicas of the oot spiritual stones and medallions

Thyme

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on December 04, 2022, 09:07:10 AM-A humidifier. smithicide;

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on January 02, 1970, 02:23:03 PMthis is more of a need, i think

actually, i think i'm going to get an electrical kettle

that may solve several problems all at once

Samus Aran

electric kettles are cool and its interesting to me that they arent more common in the us

guess its just a difference of tea culture

Go Up