April 23, 2024, 07:23:28 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things that are, for all intents and purposes, magic.

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 14, 2022, 06:53:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Mando Pandango on December 23, 2022, 07:08:41 AM
Quote from: Mando Pandango on December 22, 2022, 07:16:19 PMwhat

do you not fart
this wasn't really meant as a joke tec, i have no idea what you're talking about

while i may have lol'd, my response in the other thread was actually serious lol

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

i mean yes, parsing garse from the a*se is what i mean

it is wild to me that the alimentary canal can send gas down because, i mean, not only is that just wild physically speaking lol

but also that's actually not universally true

in what i'm guessing is a small minority of people, it sends gases up exclusively

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on December 23, 2022, 07:37:46 AMin what i'm guessing is a small minority of people

and the reason i guess this is because, on the rare occasion it's ever come up, the reactions i get from everyone else are along the lines of "what the fuck;" lol

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Kalahari Inkantation on February 05, 2023, 10:56:36 AMhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassette_tape_adapter

Literally how. befuddlement
There's no tape in those, just a little device that transmits a magnetic signal that behaves the same way the magnetic signal would be read from the tape. So the audio from the source is converted to that magnetic signal (presumably in a wave pattern that is basically just the audio wave pattern) and the tape deck doesn't know the difference
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up