April 24, 2024, 02:29:47 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

favorite kaz memories

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, September 28, 2022, 11:05:04 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

September 28, 2022, 11:05:04 AM Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 09:33:04 PM by Majorana's Incantation
D A R K  S O U L S  C O - O P
A
R
K

S
O
U
L
S

C
O
|
O
P

literally one of the highlights of my gaming career is when kaz and i played through the entirety of dark souls 1 together lubdoods;

our dark souls bondage bonding is a significant part of the reason ds1 remains my favorite souls game to this day

kaz intensified my already strong fondness for the series immensely lol

he is an extremely good co-op partner, ya'll should play some games with him tbqh lol

ME##

honestly all of those sleepless nights watching kaz play les jeux vidéo or anime stream

madoka will always be one of my favorites cry;

Mando Pandango

All these threads got me realizing I'm bad at pulling people-specific memories. Especially good ones.

I think of Uncharted 2 as The Good Ol Days now tho. Lots of good gaming been done w Kaz
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Introducing me to Lucky Star and watching some streams

6M69I69B9

when kaz was a super grammar nazi and i once posted "w/e" and he was kinda like "That was so unnecessary. You know shortening is just simplicity for mobile phones, right? You also expressed it in the most retarded way."

most extra ive ever seen someone go for grammar

my ultra fav moment goes to when i went to a ttng concert and he said he saw them open for a band he was awaiting and said they were bomb, cant go wrong w a kax seal of a pproval
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

broooo tec das1 co-op was so fun

Quote from: ME## on September 28, 2022, 04:28:35 PMmadoka will always be one of my favorites cry;

in a way i'm surprised that you and tec took such a huge shine to madoka but at the same time i'm not surprised because it's a great show

thinking back on it is a little weird because of how ubiquitous it is in anime culture now but i'm still a fan for sure

also tbh kyouko my fav character from it these days, and ive developed a great fondness for KyouSaya

Samus Aran

Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on September 29, 2022, 03:53:25 PMwhen kaz was a super grammar nazi and i once posted "w/e" and he was kinda like "That was so unnecessary. You know shortening is just simplicity for mobile phones, right? You also expressed it in the most retarded way."

wtf i said that? lmao

anyway yeah ttng is great

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Samus Aran on September 29, 2022, 07:01:32 PM
Quote from: 6M69I69B9 on September 29, 2022, 03:53:25 PMwhen kaz was a super grammar nazi and i once posted "w/e" and he was kinda like "That was so unnecessary. You know shortening is just simplicity for mobile phones, right? You also expressed it in the most retarded way."

wtf i said that? lmao

anyway yeah ttng is great
paraphrased it but yeah lmao
it was like 2009-2010
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

going to boris concert was pretty fun and also my sister serving him cooked lettuce  5thgrade;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Quote from: Mando Pandango on October 01, 2022, 11:19:08 PMCOOKED lettuce????????
she thought it was cabbage and I had a bite and was like "nah this tastes off"

Samus Aran

the funny thing is that i dont even remember the lettuce thing, you had to remind me of it

i really have no memory of that happening at all

i remember being at your house, i remember the ice cream, i remember playing f-zero gx and nba jam, i remember going to bookman's where i bought an nes copy of dragon quest 1 and jethro tull's thick as a brick, obviously i remember everything about the boris show, and i remember saying "i'll see you on the internet" when leaving at the airport

but i don't remember the lettuce

Kalahari Inkantation

December 25, 2022, 04:55:47 PM #12 Last Edit: December 25, 2022, 10:50:05 PM by Majorana's Incantation
  • Absolutely DESTROYING Kax in M'nopoly. giggle;

Go Up