April 23, 2024, 11:18:51 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Games you’re ashamed to have never beaten

Started by ME##, September 28, 2022, 10:05:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

Samus Aran

-mega man legends. got to the final area and just never finished it for some reason. no excuse lmao

-thunder force iv - despite being one of my favorite shmups, i've never been able to beat it without cheating cry;

-tales of zestiria - yeah true it's one of the weakest 3d tales games but still i got pretty far in it and then just stopped which uncharacteristic of me since i love tales games

-god of war 2018 - i dont know why i just stopped playing this at some point

-phantom hourglass - like yeah it's ph but still, the fact that i still havent beaten this or spirit tracks is kinda weird

also, until very recently, pokemon emerald. to be fair i skipped ruby, sapphire, and emerald as a kid and i have played through omega ruby. but until yesterday i'd never played through one of the original versions of the gen 3 titles.

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

ME##

Kalahari Inkantation

Samus Aran

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on November 28, 2022, 03:49:41 AMD**k S***s 3. dittodood;

as many gripes as i have with that game, i still think it's really good in the end so like

what the fuck

(but a much weaker "what the fuck" than metroid prime)

Kalahari Inkantation

oh i think it's excellent lol

i literally just have to trigger the ending sequence

It's now been years since I got to that point and still I simply haven't. befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

Go Up