May 09, 2024, 09:38:18 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

retro handheld emulator

Started by The artist formally known, February 01, 2022, 10:49:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

definitely; i wouldn't recommend it as your primary handheld necessarily for sure. it's not super comfortable and fits in a damn hand-palm lol.

but if you want something you can slip in and out of your pocket, unless you're rocking cargo shorts, this is by far the best one i've seen out there

strongbad

That looks cool as hell. How's the battery so far?

This is really cheesy but Im having a bachelor's weekend in August and I am considering buying everyone something like this (retroid pocket 2+ seems kind of excessive but also would be cool) and loading it up with games that I had played with each friend

But idk I might not do this too because i could also see people not really wanting one

strongbad

Also looking at your handhelds makes me wish I hadn't sold my vita :(

silvertone

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 30, 2022, 08:57:22 AMdefinitely; i wouldn't recommend it as your primary handheld necessarily for sure. it's not super comfortable and fits in a damn hand-palm lol.

but if you want something you can slip in and out of your pocket, unless you're rocking cargo shorts, this is by far the best one i've seen out there
That makes sense but I dont live a life style that would require that type of product.  I think i need a deck tbh

C.Mongler

Quote from: strongbad on March 30, 2022, 12:32:43 PMThat looks cool as hell. How's the battery so far?

This is really cheesy but Im having a bachelor's weekend in August and I am considering buying everyone something like this (retroid pocket 2+ seems kind of excessive but also would be cool) and loading it up with games that I had played with each friend

But idk I might not do this too because i could also see people not really wanting one
I haven't run it down yet tbh; i just throw shit on the charger half the time i'm not using it lol. i've definitely put in over an hour of PS1 on it and it was about halfish (the theme i was using didnt have an exact percentage and I had played some other stuff too lol)
thats a neat idea tho. i think the miyoo mini would be a cool novelty for that, plus it would be half the price lol

Mando Pandango

thing could be a damn keychain
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

probably could lol tho the funkey s does exist and does come with a keychain (and is even ridiculously smaller lol)

The artist formally known

I'm still waiting for my Miyoo and I'm about to go full Karen

C.Mongler

lol thats why u never get the cheap shipping from china smth;

strongbad

My mind will be blown if the pocket 2+ can actually handle gc and ps2 well

C.Mongler

it cant lol; it can play some stuff at enjoyable levels but i wouldnt expect it to plow through everything

if the retroid pocket 3 ever comes to existence like its been rumored to for years now that should theoretically be poggin for that stuff

strongbad

Okay you're right actually read up more on performance

Well excited to play some Dreamcast and Saturn games lol

The artist formally known

Finally received my handheld. I actually preordered the guy when their website was sold out, so they literally had to make them.

Great console but yeah its have as your main console. Great for RPGs.

strongbad

Retroid shipped hocuspocus;
Time to start hoarding roms

C.Mongler

Lol my retro is supposed to arrive today or tomorrow neat

Also steam deck order placed but no ship yet

Go Up