April 23, 2024, 01:46:46 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Phone 2022

Started by Hiro, January 26, 2022, 05:28:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

which one

Android
5 (55.6%)
iPhone
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

YPrrrr

Galaxy S20 FE over here

My friends are annoyed they can't imessage me

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on February 03, 2022, 10:26:53 AMGalaxy S20 FE over here

My friends are annoyed they can't imessage me
I saw a feature that Android will at least show iMessage reactions now

But I'm sure Apple will brick it in an update lol

Kalahari Inkantation

April 29, 2022, 01:08:08 PM #17 Last Edit: April 29, 2022, 01:11:34 PM by Magyarorszag
as of last summer i switched to iphone (the se 2020, which i got on sale for $200 new lol) for actual communication things, there's no denying that imessage is simply superior

but i still VASTLY prefer android for web browsing and music and other recreational activities and i continue to use my lovely lilac bronze note 9 (whose screen i've since cracked :'() for precisely such purposes

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: ME## on January 27, 2022, 10:00:05 PMI have the iPhone XR still lol.  Honestly I just need to get the battery replaced probably and this phone could still easily last me another 2-3 years

My bf just got the 13 Pro Max, I have to admit that it's nice.  But $1100 for a phone is ridiculous when mine is still working so well smithicide;
oes your bf like the 13 Pro Max? I'm really tempted to splurge on a phone. My Pixel 2's battery is going to shit. Was thinking of getting a Pixel 6 Pro but seems like those are DOA.

Iphone seems like an attractive option cause they seem more respectful of your privacy (at least more than google), and also their camera seems super nice.

ME##

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on April 30, 2022, 10:08:34 AM
Quote from: ME## on January 27, 2022, 10:00:05 PMI have the iPhone XR still lol.  Honestly I just need to get the battery replaced probably and this phone could still easily last me another 2-3 years

My bf just got the 13 Pro Max, I have to admit that it's nice.  But $1100 for a phone is ridiculous when mine is still working so well smithicide;
oes your bf like the 13 Pro Max? I'm really tempted to splurge on a phone. My Pixel 2's battery is going to shit. Was thinking of getting a Pixel 6 Pro but seems like those are DOA.

Iphone seems like an attractive option cause they seem more respectful of your privacy (at least more than google), and also their camera seems super nice.

Yeah, he likes it.  The high refresh rate screen is very primo and blows my lousy not-quite-720p LCD screen out of the water and his battery life is crazy even with moderate to heavy usage.

And I've heard that the Pixel 6 has been made shitty by software updates which sounds ridiculous lol befuddlement

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I got a regular iPhone 13 and it rules

strongbad

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on June 27, 2022, 07:26:31 PMI got a regular iPhone 13 and it rules
yo i just got the 2022 SE and it also rules

first time not using an android in like 10 years

ME##

Go Up