April 17, 2024, 06:53:16 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Phone 2022

Started by Hiro, January 26, 2022, 05:28:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

which one

Android
5 (55.6%)
iPhone
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Go Down

Hiro

I have a Pixel 4a and it's pretty nice

strongbad

moto g power that is on it's last leg

want to stay android but also want a new phone that isn't too big. might get an iphone 13 mini or hold out longer in case something else looks neat

Samus Aran

silvertone

what was wrong with the old thread

Hiro

Quote from: silvertone on January 27, 2022, 05:58:53 AMwhat was wrong with the old thread
wrong year

Quote from: strongbad on January 26, 2022, 08:04:23 PMmoto g power that is on it's last leg

want to stay android but also want a new phone that isn't too big. might get an iphone 13 mini or hold out longer in case something else looks neat
I mean honestly what is it that you like about android? I use some non-play store apps and have icon packs and a live wallpaper and all that stuff, but if you don't use those then a lack of USB is the only real downside to the iphone

ME##

I have the iPhone XR still lol.  Honestly I just need to get the battery replaced probably and this phone could still easily last me another 2-3 years

My bf just got the 13 Pro Max, I have to admit that it's nice.  But $1100 for a phone is ridiculous when mine is still working so well smithicide;

reeper

I also just got the 13 max pro. It's ok

Thyme

still rocking that G6

rip LG :(

ME##

Quote from: reeper on January 27, 2022, 10:39:43 PMI also just got the 13 max pro. It's ok

But it's the most magical iPhone ever!

ikanaide

still have the moto g8 from the 2020 thread, it's gotten a tiny bit laggy on some heavier apps that i use but honestly could probably keep going for many years to come

reeper

strongbad

Quote from: Hiro on January 27, 2022, 07:36:00 PM
Quote from: silvertone on January 27, 2022, 05:58:53 AMwhat was wrong with the old thread
wrong year

Quote from: strongbad on January 26, 2022, 08:04:23 PMmoto g power that is on it's last leg

I mean honestly what is it that you like about android? I use some non-play store apps and have icon packs and a live wallpaper and all that stuff, but if you don't use those then a lack of USB is the only real downside to the iphone
i've just always had android and i am already in google's ecosystem with photos and gmail and shit seems annoying to start new with apple
that being said wouldn't be the end of the world and who knows maybe i'd like it

Hiro

Quote from: strongbad on January 29, 2022, 04:34:06 PMi've just always had android and i am already in google's ecosystem with photos and gmail and shit seems annoying to start new with apple
that being said wouldn't be the end of the world and who knows maybe i'd like it
I mean that stuff still works fine on iPhones as far as I'm aware, but yeah honestly both are fine

strongbad

okay also worth mentioning that iphone 13 mini costs like 3x more than an android phone that i'd buy lol

ME##

Quote from: ME## on January 27, 2022, 10:00:05 PMI have the iPhone XR still lol.  Honestly I just need to get the battery replaced probably and this phone could still easily last me another 2-3 years

My bf just got the 13 Pro Max, I have to admit that it's nice.  But $1100 for a phone is ridiculous when mine is still working so well smithicide;

lol after posting this i took a look at my battery health and it's dangerously close to be marked as 'degraded' by ios.  and those at&t bill credits are mighty appealing not going to lie.  i just don't know if it's worth jumping ship to a 13/13 mini now or holding out for the 14.

i could see my xr not meeting the trade-in value requirement in autumn for the new phones, though i guess the older x still gets the $800 credit as of right now smithicide;

Go Up