March 28, 2024, 01:50:47 PM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

here's the thing about the discord

Started by Mando Pandango, January 17, 2022, 02:15:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

the only thing felt has is a little bit hypochondria, besides that he is being himself. everyone has their funky quirks and youre all acting like he belongs in a nuthouse. idk where you guys got such a warped image of felt.

YPrrrr

Probably the stalking ppl and threatening to get Cmongler fired things

Beyond just the neurotic personality

ME##

Quote from: silvertone on February 02, 2022, 05:59:20 AMthe only thing felt has is a little bit hypochondria, besides that he is being himself. everyone has their funky quirks and youre all acting like he belongs in a nuthouse. idk where you guys got such a warped image of felt.

i don't think he deserved a nuthouse, but he definitely had other issues than his hypochondria   

YPrrrr

Quote from: ME## on February 02, 2022, 01:07:14 PM
Quote from: silvertone on February 02, 2022, 05:59:20 AMthe only thing felt has is a little bit hypochondria, besides that he is being himself. everyone has their funky quirks and youre all acting like he belongs in a nuthouse. idk where you guys got such a warped image of felt.

i don't think he deserved a nuthouse, but he definitely had other issues than his hypochondria   
Wait was he actually committed somewhere?

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on February 02, 2022, 01:19:13 PM
Quote from: ME## on February 02, 2022, 01:07:14 PM

was he actually committed somewhere?

i think he had a 72-hour observation back in the day.  unless i'm misremembering

reeper

I'll say what we're all thinking: discord sucks it just has the gifs

Mando Pandango

yeah but where else are we gonna celebrate FDF?
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

Getting cmongler fired was just banter.

ME##

Quote from: Snowy on February 07, 2022, 07:55:50 AMYeah well Felt's banter fucking sucked then

banter sucks 99% of the time

silvertone

He's only human. not your little dancing clown boy to clap and laugh at when he bears forth his soul in his candid style posting

ME##

wow who knew expecting people to not be unhinged was making them a 'dancing clown boy'

ME##

silvertone

Quote from: ME## on February 07, 2022, 01:04:39 PMwow who knew expecting people to not be unhinged was making them a 'dancing clown boy'
i just dont think he should be a little toy person for you to laugh at and mess around with and then call crazy and unhinged when he does something that displeases you

Go Up