April 23, 2024, 10:44:05 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

effective antidepressants

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, January 03, 2022, 04:15:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

a good salad is both healthy 4 u and tasty. it is a rare balance to find both in one salad

cheeseburger also good if u have no shame

Mando Pandango

i no longer fuck w/ cheeseburger

i eat birds
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

YPrrrr

March 01, 2022, 07:03:04 PM #18 Last Edit: March 01, 2022, 09:33:04 PM by YPrrrr
Quote from: Mando Pandango on March 01, 2022, 08:21:37 AM
Quote from: C.Mongler on March 01, 2022, 07:17:04 AMa good salad with a nice flavor but not too much dressing
guess i'm still not grown up because i cannot relate to this
Sounds like "midweek depressing my metabolism sucks now cuz I'm old" meal.

Now what may make me happy is having a good bm later because of the fiber in said salad. Because I'm old

Samus Aran

C.Mongler

fine i rescind my antidepressing

YPrrrr

C.Mongler

bullying is a regular depressant, like alcohol

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 02, 2022, 12:39:50 PMfine i rescind my antidepressing
you know what man, nah man, you know what man, now that I'm thinking about it man i can see how a real good salad man like a. like a good salad man like a real good salad man i could see how like a real good salad could really uh. really good salad could taste like real good you know man like if it's good, like if it's good enough that it tastes good man like a salad that tastes good man like i could see man i could see how that could you know because it's a salad man and if it tastes good and it's a salad that's like a good salad man so i could see that
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

C.Mongler

exactly, thanks for understanding

Hiro

C.Mongler

okay i got a new one

when you hear a new song and there's a feature on it (that's not immediately spoiled by the title) and you're like HUH THAT SOUNDS LIKE THIS ARTIST and u look it up and it IS that artist

strongbad

That's a good one

For me a good one is when you're waiting for something to come in the mail for weeks and you finally get it and that moment when you open but before you realize that it's just a thing and your life will be more or less the same

Mando Pandango

Quote from: C.Mongler on March 29, 2022, 08:21:13 AMokay i got a new one

when you hear a new song and there's a feature on it (that's not immediately spoiled by the title) and you're like HUH THAT SOUNDS LIKE THIS ARTIST and u look it up and it IS that artist
this is the only thing music school taught me how to do

Mando Pandango

Quote from: strongbad on March 29, 2022, 10:21:49 AMThat's a good one

For me a good one is when you're waiting for something to come in the mail for weeks and you finally get it and that moment when you open but before you realize that it's just a thing and your life will be more or less the same
if this is the case you may simply be buying too many things. but idk your life

I'm gonna add to the list: getting rid of stuff that you don't need.

Go Up