April 24, 2024, 12:26:21 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Fools, do not stand against me

Started by 1191werdnA, June 18, 2007, 07:57:20 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

1191werdnA

Do you not know what Andrew1911 was before he came to this site? He was a simple robber. We were partners. We had robbed many banks across the eastern coast. We even were called the next Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Except this time, we weren't gay. Anyway, so, we were robbing this little bank in Maine called Money Bank. We were doing the same ol' routine except there was one thing I had not counted on...

Andrew1911 has turned on me. He hired a Samoan to attack me. Have you ever seen a Samoan? It is truly a terrible sight. He ordered him to pluck my eye out... God dammit, I loved that eye, people. The Samoan ate my god damned eye... Andrew1911 ran out and he ordered the Samoan to finish the job. He had left and the Samoan was going to try and eat me. Even with my lack of depth perception, I was not going to be eaten.

I beat the living shit out of that god damn Samoan and plucked his eyeballs out and forced him to eat them. This pleased me. Thank God I planned on Andrew1911 betraying me one day. I went to my savings and got money to get a brand new robotic eye. I have been tracking Andrew1911 with my army of Samoans. Finally... I can have my revenge. Stand down, Boyah, or I will be forced to destroy each and everyone of you. I am not letting my sweet revenge being taken away from me by a god damn bunch of fools.
I am here to destroy Andrew1911.

6M69I69B9

Umm.. Why are you telling us? Is there even a point into telling us this but not to ban you? Dumbass..
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Andrew1911

Boyaholics, this is not true. None of this is true. I had never met this man in my life. Sure, I may have robbed a bank here and there but I was not partners with this charlatan! Attack, I say! Attack!

anus

Whenever Andrew is online, the other guy isn't.

COINCIDENCE?
dicks

Andrew1911

Daddy

Fireman.exe

MARIOMANIAC21

Wrench

Lies. The real Andrew1911 is full of win.

*pulls out sword*
TO WAR!!!

1191werdnA

Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 18, 2007, 07:59:09 PM
Boyaholics, this is not true. None of this is true. I had never met this man in my life. Sure, I may have robbed a bank here and there but I was not partners with this charlatan! Attack, I say! Attack!

Why do I have a picture of you and me robbing the bank in Florida, Andrew? Are you trying to tell me I somehow cloned you? Come clean and I will have your death somewhat less painful than I originally intended.

Andrew1911

Quote from: 1191werdnA on June 18, 2007, 08:02:02 PM
Quote from: Andrew1911 on June 18, 2007, 07:59:09 PM

Why do I have a picture of you and me robbing the bank in Florida, Andrew? Are you trying to tell me I somehow cloned you? Come clean and I will have your death somewhat less painful than I originally intended.

Fine, I betrayed you. The money was too good not to betray you. But, I will not back down against you, motherfucker. I'm going to force you to eat the shit from your Samoan army. I also know of the Samoan who I ordered to kill you... He's in your army, Dave. You're doomed.

Hyper

ncba93ivyase

They share the same IP... THIS MAN IS CLEARLY FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Reverse Psychology

Only one account per IP Address is allowed. jsr;

1191werdnA

Quote from: Lawlz on June 18, 2007, 08:05:12 PM
They share the same IP... THIS MAN IS CLEARLY FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION.

I am in his house.

Go Up