April 25, 2024, 07:40:24 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ban discord

Started by 6M69I69B9, December 15, 2021, 07:29:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

reeper

Quote from: strongbad on January 18, 2022, 09:22:33 PMYeah I think a lot of people on boyah have a "people know I'm actually nice and just joking so I can say ridiculous things and they know I'm joking" and this is true to an extend but I think the balance gets pushed sometime
that's gay

reeper

Quote from: reeper on January 18, 2022, 10:49:46 PM
Quote from: strongbad on January 18, 2022, 09:22:33 PMYeah I think a lot of people on boyah have a "people know I'm actually nice and just joking so I can say ridiculous things and they know I'm joking" and this is true to an extend but I think the balance gets pushed sometime
t's gay
damn sorry I thought I was being funny but I totally agree

Mando Pandango

i just don't know why it has to have a pussy
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Quote from: strongbad on January 18, 2022, 08:24:40 PMi think it's not as bad as the posts here make it but i also might have a higher tolerance for certain kinds of humor
things were actually pretty good yesterday when you were around, we need more times like that wrench;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

whatever your feelings about the boyah discord i think we can all agree that it was worth it for reeper and tomboh coming back

reeper

Quote from: The Hand That Fisted Everyone on January 20, 2022, 12:26:07 AMwhatever your feelings about the boyah discord i think we can all agree that it was worth it for reeper and tomboh coming back
<3

silvertone

Quote from: Snowy on January 20, 2022, 04:19:36 AMI donââ,¬â,,¢t think anyone argued that, I think that the only thing weââ,¬â,,¢ve all said is that there are a few other people who suck and make using the discord unpleasant when all we want to do is talk to our friends.
the suckers. Let their names be known.

You’ve only mentioned lawlz but honestly I got no problems with him cept when he wont stfu about china. Dear lord.

aint you got them blocked tho?

idk how blocking works on servers ive never blocked someone

Hiro

yeah just seeing a long chain of "click to view message" doesn't really improve anything
I'm thinking the best way to make discord better is 1) calling people out when they act shitty and 2) have more active members instead of letting certain people dominate the conversation

YPrrrr

I think RDX is mostly fun. I mean yea he sometimes posts some annoying stuff but at least he's not usually directly targeting people like Lawlz. And it's not as frequent as Haunted

Also I'm sure I'm annoying sometimes so please let me know if I'm ruining a vibe

Mando Pandango

both those guys make me laugh idk
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

then again i think a lot of boyah would hate a lot of my irl friends, especially my Berklee crew

YPrrrr

January 20, 2022, 01:49:56 PM #43 Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 01:52:57 PM by YPrrrr
I will rephrase: the only person I really dislike is Lawlz

Please no one invite Title as was floated the other day

Thyme

Quote from: YPrrrr on January 20, 2022, 01:23:44 PMI think RDX is mostly fun. I mean yea he sometimes posts some annoying stuff but at least he's not usually directly targeting people like Lawlz. And it's not as frequent as Haunted

Also I'm sure I'm annoying sometimes so please let me know if I'm ruining a vibe

nah you're cool baddood;

Go Up