good foods that are still overrated (and bad foods that are over-hated)

Started by Mando Pandango, October 06, 2021, 04:24:58 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Apple skin gets stuck in my teeth easier and the juice is stickier than pears
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: ME## on December 28, 2021, 01:19:23 PMpeople who don't eat the skins on their kiwis are weak and shouldn't be trusted
ed to think this was weird as fuck

But then I tried it and it actually makes the fruit even better. So many years I wasted...

strongbad

Oh what I wanna try that now. Taking the skins off of kiwis was always a pita

Samus Aran

Quote from: strongbad on December 28, 2021, 11:36:57 AMY'all are eating shitty apples of these are your takes

A good pear is as good as a good apple but generally speaking apple > pear EZ

agreed but i also have strange taste in apples apparently because 90% of people out there prefer their apples to be very sweet. galas and fujis are very popular, and honeycrisp are almost as sweet as them and are also all the rage. on the other hand, i am extremely fond of pink lady/cripps pink, with their perfect blend of mild sweetness and tartness. the ultimate apple imo.

strongbad

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Hiro

Quote from: Samus Aran on December 28, 2021, 11:35:15 PM
Quote from: strongbad on December 28, 2021, 11:36:57 AMY'all are eating shitty apples of these are your takes

A good pear is as good as a good apple but generally speaking apple > pear EZ

agreed but i also have strange taste in apples apparently because 90% of people out there prefer their apples to be very sweet. galas and fujis are very popular, and honeycrisp are almost as sweet as them and are also all the rage. on the other hand, i am extremely fond of pink lady/cripps pink, with their perfect blend of mild sweetness and tartness. the ultimate apple imo.
gala and fuji are meh but honeycrisp and pink are excellent

strongbad

has anyone tried the "new" cosmic crisp apples?

they are pretty yummy

YPrrrr

strongbad

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 30, 2021, 10:18:34 PMYea they're good but expensive
been getting 5lb bags of them for $6 at grocery outlet

idk how national grocery outlet is but i think it is my favorite grocery store

Samus Aran

Quote from: strongbad on December 30, 2021, 03:59:38 PMhas anyone tried the "new" cosmic crisp apples?

they are pretty yummy

cosmic crisp are good

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 30, 2021, 10:18:34 PMYea they're good but expensive

one of the only perks of working in a grocery store is that for me, produce is free if i go in the cooler and just eat it

strongbad

YPrrrr

Quote from: strongbad on December 31, 2021, 10:28:17 AM
been getting 5lb bags of them for $6 at grocery outlet

idk how national grocery outlet is but i think it is my favorite grocery store
Oh noice. It's about $2 per pound for em out here. I'll grab one or two sometimes along with a batch of Granny Smith

Hiro

Quote from: strongbad on December 30, 2021, 03:59:38 PMhas anyone tried the "new" cosmic crisp apples?

they are pretty yummy
Quote from: Hiro on December 22, 2021, 10:47:54 PMcosmic crisp are really good

Quote from: YPrrrr on January 01, 2022, 06:17:57 AMOh noice. It's about $2 per pound for em out here. I'll grab one or two sometimes along with a batch of Granny Smith
$2/lb is expensive? that's pretty standard apple prices no?

YPrrrr

Go Up