March 28, 2024, 01:42:58 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

boyah?

Started by C.Mongler, September 12, 2021, 07:07:29 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Thyme

C.Mongler

seems to work fine on my phone tho wtf

Thyme

oh i thought you meant the activity lol

works fine on desktop for me

C.Mongler

Oh lol yeah it's slow as shit on my desktop but normal on my phone I don't get it am I being haxed

YPrrrr

I am still getting optimal boyah 2.0 speeds

silvertone

Quote from: C.Mongler on September 12, 2021, 08:00:10 AMOh lol yeah it's slow as shit on my desktop but normal on my phone I don't get it am I being haxed
responsive web design in aktion

ME##

Hiro

C.Mongler

good news its fine on my laptop this is now a thread to discuss your favorite kinds of birds

i like cardinals

YPrrrr

Cardinals seem like they'd be overrated based on the number of states they're the bird of and all the sports teams... but they still pwn which is just a credit to their coolness.

Big fan of toucans, blue jays, orioles, mallards, mountain bluebirds

Samus Aran

toucans are just fancy woodpeckers

ME##

penguins are the best

YPrrrr

Quote from: Samus Aran on September 14, 2021, 11:30:31 AMtoucans are just fancy woodpeckers
hey like to use woodpeckers old nests because their bill is ill suited for excavation ty Kaz

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPrrrr on September 14, 2021, 12:40:00 PM
Quote from: Samus Aran on September 14, 2021, 11:30:31 AMtoucans are just fancy woodpeckers
hey like to use woodpeckers old nests because their bill is ill suited for excavation ty Kaz

yes that is true! and they are very closely related. they are both in the order Piciformes, along with barbets, honeyguides, jacamars, and more! wow!

Go Up