April 18, 2024, 04:32:55 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

end of an error

Started by C.Mongler, June 14, 2021, 09:04:24 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

good news (well maybe bad news to some of u lol)

my original youtube channel is de facto dead. i made all the videos private last night. srry for no warning but i didn't need y'all grabbing a slice of kompromat lol

i've wanted to delete it for a few years now tbh, as one videos of yourself as a teenagers are default embarrassing, but more importantly also definitely a lot of UNACCEPTABLE slur word usage over the years that ive found super regrettable like 15 years later. srry for my words friends.

but anyway I had long forgotten the original login. it got really fucky when youtube became a part of google, and then tied shit to google plus, and then untied shit to google plus; i hadn't logged into the shit since basically 2013 and it wasn't tied to any of my known google accounts.

i actually submitted a DMCA takedown request a few weeks ago considering my shit videos are technically my copyrighted work that i solely own the rights to, however youtube's process is super fucking annoying for this sort of thing and it basically just lead to them asking me questions in circles for things that make sense, sure, if like i'm trying to claim useage of a movie clip or a song or whatever but is dumb nonsense when i'm like "yeah these are my crappy home movies and i do not want them on the site anymore lol".

so i got fed up and dug deeper through old emails and old email accounts, fucked around with google's account recovery process, and eventually i landed on an email that I didn't even know I had (it was like a fucked up version of my college email? v weird). luckily the password was the same shitty one i was using all the time at the time and BAM i got into that shit. mass private'd the vids, and here we are.

i don't know what to discussin prompt but i just felt like i should post since my brief dumb youtube 'career' was linked with boyah/outsid so uhh yeah it gone now lol

YPrrrr

Now who am I supposed to watch mukbang cereal between screaming the n word

C.Mongler

i dunno markiplier or something

Hiro

for a minute back then I thought you were gonna make it big

C.Mongler

honestly if nsider lasted longer and i put in like 25% more effort i probably could have cut out at least somewhat of a niche for myself

but basically once nsider died my entire "popular" schtick died with it and i was left basically pandering to you foos and stroking my own ego

in hindsight thank god, being even a low level youtube/social media personality seems fucking miserable and i'm glad i can more or less wipe my hands of all of this at this point lol

strongbad

I did think your videos were cool as hell when I was in early highschool

Something about pre-pop internet culture was so cool

YPrrrr

I always thought it was neat we had some rising YouTube stars in Cmong and Pinkeh.

Hiro

I mean sam still has a small following and gets free shit from nintendo

YPrrrr

I know I am subscribed

But she's not here so nyeh

Go Up