Disagreed. I shall elaborate below.
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

YPrrrr

Is that a copy paste

Cuz mcchicken sauce is just mayo so I assume I'm being whooshed

strongbad

Quote from: Hiro on April 19, 2021, 09:23:41 AMchick fil a is good but it's always crazy busy and not worth the money IMO, the sandwiches aren't very big so I always have to get two items, for kettu and me it always ends up costing like $30 or something to eat there

In-N-Out is also good quality, fast, and a lot cheaper.

One overrated place that's exclusive to seattle is Dick's Drive-in, it's considered an institution here and it seems like people here pit them against In-N-Out (despite them not being in the same areas at all and many people here have never had in-n-out) but man, that place is weird. First off it's not even a drive-in, you have to park and walk up to a window, it's like old burger places from the 60's in that regard. The shitty part is that there's like 4 burger options and they all have different toppings that you CAN'T CHANGE. Want a double cheeseburger? It also has lettuce mayo and RELISH, that's that. Okay how about that but with just one patty? Okay, but also you don't get cheese. Want the one with ketchup and mustard? No lettuce (or mayo or relish) for you! goowan
As soon as you order your cashier just walks over and grabs all your food since it's all pre-made. You can get your food pretty much instantly if there's no line, but then there's no drive-thru which is weird.
The food is decent and it's ridiculously fast, but it's absolutely incomparable to in-n-out.
Also I just checked and they raised all their prices quite a bit so the cheap aspect doesn't really apply now either goonish
dick's is not overrated you just don't understand

Travis

Quote from: Samus Aran on April 23, 2021, 09:54:19 PMthem taco bell nacho fries are the secret bangers tho
they are unironically one of the top fast food fries it's crazy

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ME## on April 18, 2021, 12:36:11 PMfive guys is the subway of burgers

being forced to handpick my toppings is the worst.  how little it too little so the person thinks i'm a child and don't like toppings on my burger?  how many is too many and will kill the burger?

I will address this later.

For now, David - please be aware that I am deeply offended by this comparison. awdood;

Kalahari Inkantation

how and why does anyone even fall for the peanut meme

Literally who cares? befuddlement

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

i lol'd

imagine entering five g*ys

"Yeah, no. I'll just have the peanuts."

that's a rather chad move, popsi

[spoiler]

Fun fact: that's (our) David in that picture. goowan[/spoiler]

Mando Pandango

Brought a friend there once bc I was hungry after a movie and she wasn't really hungry but she was thrilled to have peanuts to snack on
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Mando Pandango on November 30, 2022, 09:27:09 AMshe wasn't really hungry but she was thrilled to have peanuts to snack on

Smart lass. xiapproves;

*walks in*
*eats peanuts*
*leaves*

just absolutely BASED lol

Samus Aran

Quote from: Samus Aran on April 23, 2021, 09:54:19 PMthem taco bell nacho fries are the secret bangers tho

still stand by this. i want them back

edit: wait fuck they ARE back. hell yeah

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

ME##

Quote from: strongbad on April 24, 2021, 11:07:41 AM
Quote from: Hiro on April 19, 2021, 09:23:41 AMchick fil a is good but it's always crazy busy and not worth the money IMO, the sandwiches aren't very big so I always have to get two items, for kettu and me it always ends up costing like $30 or something to eat there

In-N-Out is also good quality, fast, and a lot cheaper.

One overrated place that's exclusive to seattle is Dick's Drive-in, it's considered an institution here and it seems like people here pit them against In-N-Out (despite them not being in the same areas at all and many people here have never had in-n-out) but man, that place is weird. First off it's not even a drive-in, you have to park and walk up to a window, it's like old burger places from the 60's in that regard. The shitty part is that there's like 4 burger options and they all have different toppings that you CAN'T CHANGE. Want a double cheeseburger? It also has lettuce mayo and RELISH, that's that. Okay how about that but with just one patty? Okay, but also you don't get cheese. Want the one with ketchup and mustard? No lettuce (or mayo or relish) for you! goowan
As soon as you order your cashier just walks over and grabs all your food since it's all pre-made. You can get your food pretty much instantly if there's no line, but then there's no drive-thru which is weird.
The food is decent and it's ridiculously fast, but it's absolutely incomparable to in-n-out.
Also I just checked and they raised all their prices quite a bit so the cheap aspect doesn't really apply now either goonish
dick's is not overrated you just don't understand

Dick's is alright. If I wanted a bunch of burgers at this point I guess it would be nicer than a bunch from Macca's.
Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on November 02, 2022, 06:27:17 PM
Quote from: ME## on April 18, 2021, 12:36:11 PMfive guys is the subway of burgers

being forced to handpick my toppings is the worst.  how little it too little so the person thinks i'm a child and don't like toppings on my burger?  how many is too many and will kill the burger?

I will address this later.

For now, David - please be aware that I am deeply offended by this comparison. awdood;

I'm sorry saddood;

Thyme

YPrrrr

Peanuts are good

Although it is a shame 5 Guys instantly kills any peanut allergy people who don't expect peanuts in a burger place

Go Up