previous topic - next topic

Agreed.
3 (60%)
Disagreed. I shall elaborate below.
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

YPrrrr

I'm kinda on team chik fil a now because it's very consistently good and the chik fil as down here are lightning quick. Like the drivethru line wraps around the building, out onto the street, and they still get you through the line and hand you your food in like 5 minutes. It's honestly miraculous

I don't like eating in the store though because a manager always hovers and asks if everything is alright or if they can take my trash. It's a little over the top

Travis

chick fil a is amazing. good quality for the price, consistent as hell and utterly delicious

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

fun game to play is...see how many times you can get the cashier to say "my pleasure" during a transaction

YPrrrr

I dunno how they convince their employees to say it so consistently; I'm almost sure there's brainwashing involved

silvertone

i went to 5 guys for the first time last month and it sucks so much

Hiro

chick fil a is good but it's always crazy busy and not worth the money IMO, the sandwiches aren't very big so I always have to get two items, for kettu and me it always ends up costing like $30 or something to eat there

In-N-Out is also good quality, fast, and a lot cheaper.

One overrated place that's exclusive to seattle is Dick's Drive-in, it's considered an institution here and it seems like people here pit them against In-N-Out (despite them not being in the same areas at all and many people here have never had in-n-out) but man, that place is weird. First off it's not even a drive-in, you have to park and walk up to a window, it's like old burger places from the 60's in that regard. The shitty part is that there's like 4 burger options and they all have different toppings that you CAN'T CHANGE. Want a double cheeseburger? It also has lettuce mayo and RELISH, that's that. Okay how about that but with just one patty? Okay, but also you don't get cheese. Want the one with ketchup and mustard? No lettuce (or mayo or relish) for you! goowan
As soon as you order your cashier just walks over and grabs all your food since it's all pre-made. You can get your food pretty much instantly if there's no line, but then there's no drive-thru which is weird.
The food is decent and it's ridiculously fast, but it's absolutely incomparable to in-n-out.
Also I just checked and they raised all their prices quite a bit so the cheap aspect doesn't really apply now either goonish

C.Mongler

honestly if five guys jsut didnt burn their patties to shit they would instantly skyrocket to S tier

but its policy to make them charpucks no matter what so fuck 'em

--

the most overrated fast food tho is easily mcdonalds. their food fucking sucks, their service fucking sucks, everything is sticky, and everything they do is reactionary to some other chain doing it better, and even then mcd's reaction STILL fucking sucks compared to the other guy. and then corporate also treats their employess like complete shit so no wonder their service sucks

but yet they're still a global fast food powerhouse??? why??? they should be fucking blockbuster at this point its nonsense

burger king also sucks but i think everyone agrees on that already so they are finely rated but i know real people who still think mcdonalds is actual food

ME##

IMO McDonald's new chicken sandwich is okay to good

It's obviously nowhere near the level of Popeyes', but the nearest Popeyes to me is over an hour away in a god-damn truck stop so.  Chick-fil-A is a brutal time sink at all hours of the day here and the last chicken place in town (Cane's) has the world's most annoying sandwich and is just as bad about service times as CFA, if not worse befuddlement

YPrrrr

Can McDonald's be overrated? Who's highly rating it? I feel like the only people that love McDonald's are kids and I dunno if even that holds true anymore

C.Mongler

there are millions of weirdos that still have McDonald's as a staple of their diet in America it's confusing

Hiro

I mean that's because it's so damn cheap, you can feed a family with like $10

YPrrrr

I guess their fries get pretty good reviews from most folks though. Are you anti-Mcdonalds fries

Samus Aran

ikanaide

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ME## on April 23, 2021, 11:56:47 AMIMO McDonald's new chicken sandwich is okay to good

The best fast food sandwich.

I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Go Up