previous topic - next topic

Agreed.
3 (60%)
Disagreed. I shall elaborate below.
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

YPrrrr

I feel like to be so overrated it would need more of a cult following that I dunno that 5 Guys has. Like In-N-Out, Chik-Fil-A, even Chipotle. Not that I'm saying they are more overrated but they seem to have more people that just rave about them for whatever reason.

Maybe I'm underestimating its popularity though. Guys is fine to me but it is a bit expensive ig

I'd say Whataburger, it was really kinda low quality and very disappointing

Kalahari Inkantation

Travis

the burgers are good, the fries are decent but the price is absurd

ME##

five guys is the subway of burgers

being forced to handpick my toppings is the worst.  how little it too little so the person thinks i'm a child and don't like toppings on my burger?  how many is too many and will kill the burger?

the fries are good but i'd put them behind macca's, in-n-out AND the habit

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 17, 2021, 09:18:11 PMI'd say Whataburger, it was really kinda low quality and very disappointing

whataburger's menu sucks.  somehow i ended up getting a child's meal the one time i got it in phoenix lol

freddy's is also very disappointing.  wienerschnitzel is better but it's definitely not first-choice

YPrrrr

In-N-Out has the worst most flavorless fries m8

But yeah Freddy's sucks. It's the driest hamburger possible

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 18, 2021, 12:57:55 PMIn-N-Out has the worst most flavorless fries m8

that's why you get them animal style, lad

don't forget the entire fucking gherkin they put on the dry ass burger

YPrrrr

Quote from: ME## on April 18, 2021, 12:59:07 PM
Quote from: YPrrrr on April 18, 2021, 12:57:55 PMIn-N-Out has the worst most flavorless fries m8

#39;s why you get them animal style, lad

Well yeah but I don't like mayo so that's not gonna improve fries for me personally

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 18, 2021, 01:00:07 PM
Quote from: ME## on April 18, 2021, 12:59:07 PM

that's why you get them animal style, lad

Well yeah but I don't like mayo so that's not gonna improve fries for me personally
myface;  myface;

6M69I69B9

yeah
thought id give it a try just for the sake of it
it's been about a year and a half since

Quote from: ME## on April 18, 2021, 12:36:11 PMfive guys is the subway of burgers

being forced to handpick my toppings is the worst.  how little it too little so the person thinks i'm a child and don't like toppings on my burger?  how many is too many and will kill the burger?

the fries are good but i'd put them behind macca's, in-n-out AND the habit

Quote from: YPrrrr on April 17, 2021, 09:18:11 PMI'd say Whataburger, it was really kinda low quality and very disappointing

whataburger's menu sucks.  somehow i ended up getting a child's meal the one time i got it in phoenix lol

freddy's is also very disappointing.  wienerschnitzel is better but it's definitely not first-choice

freddy's blows,
only decent burger ive ever had is a medium well done signature burger from this pub nearby me called anyway's
they're not even high end or anything lol
but the heartburn i get from THESE specific burgers is just THE worst
i dont know why
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Mando Pandango

I've never met anyone from outside Texas with anything nice to say about whataburger #damn
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

I grew up with Whataburger and didn't realize it was supposed to be considered high-level, it's pretty decent but yeah it's not particularly nice or special
Five Guys is good but overpriced and overrated
In-N-Out is great but probably overrated as well
pretty much any fast food people make a big deal about is overrated

Hiro

Chick Fil-A and Chipotle are great examples aubrey, VERY overrated, both of them

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Go Up