Nay. I will explain my reasoning below.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

C.Mongler

chug those trulys homie it will come together shortly thereafter

ikanaide

damn that sucks, pc build issues are the worst. i had a some build problems a few years back and it was one of the most disappointing feelings ever. was the build fine other than the cooler being too large?

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: ikanaide on April 24, 2021, 03:42:49 AMdamn that sucks, pc build issues are the worst. i had a some build problems a few years back and it was one of the most disappointing feelings ever.

I subsequently cycled through three separate coolers before finally finding a suitable alternative.

the first was too darn big, the second was too darn big in another dimension, the third was flat-out broken goonish

I've now settled on cooler number four. goodjob;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 20, 2021, 09:20:44 AMchug those trulys homie it will come together shortly thereafter

I took your advice.

You won't believe what happened next.

6M69I69B9

Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Samus Aran

C.Mongler

ME##

Quote from: Magyarorszag on April 17, 2021, 10:15:57 AMand as for the progress update... the cpu cooler turned out to be too large for the case

I can't fully close the side panel with it installed. smithicide;

And the search for a suitable alternative has complicated the assembly process dramatically. This was supposed to be a one-day, maybe one-weekend project.

I had gathered all planned components by late March and expected to be done three Saturdays ago.

And to this day, I'm still not finished.

sweetie what is going on with that dust filter

ME##

ikanaide

Kalahari Inkantation

My dearest Boyah:

We've achieved 5.5GHz.

Yes, that's right.

5.5 (FIVE-POINT-FIVE)

GHZ (GIGAHERTZ)

WOOOOOOOOO vuvudood;

C.Mongler

man my 2700 is already feelin' old lol but i'm trying to hold out for DDR5 before i upgrade my mobo n cpu n etc

Go Up