April 18, 2024, 01:03:00 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 GAMES IN 52 WEEKS 2021

Started by Samus Aran, January 01, 2021, 12:06:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

YPrrrr

Yea I was on like a year hiatus because I got stuck on bloody Grim Matchstick but coming back to it later somehow made it easier and most of the bosses afterwards weren't too bad

Samus Aran

he's definitely the hardest boss up to that point for sure. i actually dont really know what boss i ultimately struggled with the most. i suppose probably the devil, realistically.

Hiro

September 07, 2021, 11:33:34 PM #92 Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 10:13:36 PM by Hiro
I beat Return of the Obra Dinn
Really cool game, great presentation, really unique gameplay, but sadly I felt like the ending was pretty anticlimactic. I solved every case which I didn't know wasn't required until after finishing, but either way it was a fun experience. 5/7

C.Mongler

C.Mongler

beat boomerang X, it was very fun but very short. recommended if you like really fast FPS games *though i wouldn't say its a traditional fps by any means

C.Mongler

beat nmh3, it was a nmh game lol. very cool plot and style, very shit doing chores.

6M69I69B9

finished ff7
ill post comprehensive thoughts later

but tbh it was kinds underwhelming, though i did play it much later, and older than what ppl first played this game for the most part.
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

TooB

Quote from: ME## on September 04, 2021, 04:00:30 PMnintendo: the only company that can put out known shit, re-release it a decade later and people STILL buy it for full price

And still complain about it too

AAAAAAAA

C.Mongler

beat Death's Door, was a pretty fun time.

C.Mongler

Samus Aran

C.Mongler

its close

but i think Returnal is still my goty :)

Thyme

oh we're talking goty?

outer wilds: echoes of the eye obviously

C.Mongler

god i need to make some space to sit down and play it lol; bought it, just havent gotten to it yet

how important is having a completed save to playing it? i beat it originally on xbox one but rebought the game and dlc on PC lol. i think i remember enough to sweep the main points of the game in like an hour? though if i gotta complete a bunch of the log that might be a bigger hurdle lol

guess i could also just download a save lol

Go Up