April 18, 2024, 06:32:58 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 GAMES IN 52 WEEKS 2021

Started by Samus Aran, January 01, 2021, 12:06:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

beat dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin

tho didnt do any of the dlc yet lol workin on that now will probs do that before i really add it to the list

TooB

Quote from: Nyerp on July 26, 2021, 06:12:45 PMbeat ninja gaiden sigma. i hated every waking second of it!

Better not move on to the sequels then

Nyerp

i beat no straight roads, an initially promising malaysian """"""""""rhythm"""""""""" indie game. i felt less than nothing upon completing it. i just wanted it to be a dinky 6/10 and i didn't even get that!

YPrrrr

Nyerp I admire your ability to slog through games you do not enjoy that much

Nyerp

lol thanks but it's really probably a very mild form of ocd that causes me to hate leaving games unfinished. though no straight roads was short and not really a slog, just a quick burst of underwhelming mediocrity

C.Mongler

beat a link to the past again lel

ME##

i still don't think i've completed a game yet lmao

ME##

i'm painfully close to finishing ffvii remake though

Samus Aran

Quote from: ME## on August 13, 2021, 05:46:15 PMi'm painfully close to finishing ffvii remake though

i literally just started that last night lol, only did the first chapter tho

ME##

Choice

It's shorter than I hoped that's partially why I'm dragging it out.  I guess I could force myself to do side quests, but I can't even make myself do all of the ones on the game of the generation, Red Dead Redemption II. 

C.Mongler

lol beat skyward sword bitches

it was fine. motion controls still will forever suck ass but once you get used to the controller-only controls (which are their own kinda wonky) it makes the game a lot more bearable.

decent game, but not the best!

ME##

nintendo: the only company that can put out known shit, re-release it a decade later and people STILL buy it for full price

C.Mongler

September 04, 2021, 09:24:01 PM #87 Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 12:43:34 PM by C.Mongler
eh game's solid enough, controls just suck ass because they're inherently imprecise but playing with them removed makes it way more bearable. it's not like the best game i've ever played but i think people really can't overlook how bad it controls (which, fair, lol) and extend it to everything else in the game

and i remember everyone on nsider fucking WHINED to hell and back that twilight princess was ass because 'you only waggled to control link's sword and it's not like really using a sword!!!' even though i would rather play tp six times with waggle before i played this once fully through with motion, but hey people literally asked for this game to exist in a way lol

i mean yeah i wish it was free but its also absolutely the definitive way to play the game lol

(also i paid $12.87 for it, so whatever lol)

YPrrrr

Samus Aran

Go Up