March 19, 2024, 12:57:57 AM

1,531,586 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

52 GAMES IN 52 WEEKS 2021

Started by Samus Aran, January 01, 2021, 12:06:00 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

i'm gaymin a lot slower than i meant to as well but i have a ton of short games to get through as well as long ones so i'll still easily blow past 52. but some long ones (like RCT and Morrowind) are gonna be a massive amount of hours lol

C.Mongler

beat devotion. game was scary, scary good!!!

Nyerp

beat bug fables and doom eternal

Hiro

Quote from: Nyerp on March 31, 2021, 09:39:51 PMbeat bug fables and doom eternal
how was bug fables? I'm really interested in getting it

Nyerp

it's great, plus it's the last good paper mario game we're ever going to get lol

Hiro

neat, I'll probably wait until Limited Run releases that physical copy wrench;

C.Mongler

i dunno when to consider monster hunter rise beaten lol, i killed village magnamalo but theres deff like 75% of the game left lol

YPrrrr

Beat Astros Playroom

That was a very fun little game, the music was noice

AAAAAAAA

Samus Aran

Nyerp

uhhh i added like 6 games since i beat doom eternal

Thyme

i've beaten 4 games this year so far 5thgrade;

YPrrrr

I beat Pokemon White 2.

It was okay. It was weird playing a pokemon with a story again. But I kind of tried skipping through all the dialogue anyway.

Samus Aran

up to 20 games now, a bit behind :(

updated my list with some more reviews so i'm all caught up on them now, had a surprisingly large amount to say about some of the last entries

Samus Aran

Quote from: YPrrrr on May 10, 2021, 08:48:39 PMI beat Pokemon White 2.

It was okay. It was weird playing a pokemon with a story again. But I kind of tried skipping through all the dialogue anyway.

i've actually never played bw2, i kind of skipped those for some reason befuddlement

then again i did the same thing with ultra sun/moon though i think those are more like expanded versions of sun/moon and not sequels like bw2 are, though i have heard that the whole rainbow rocket story they added is pretty cool

i also unfortunately missed out on hgss, i should really get some of these games and play em

Go Up