April 16, 2024, 01:45:40 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Shitscram 2020

Started by Hiro, December 24, 2020, 01:06:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

What are you doing for christman this year? Did you give or receive any gifts?

wife and I are staying home and didn't have money to get anything yet. We're probably going to have a random gift day in a month or two.
My sister bought me a cooler, my grandma is getting me a bookshelf from IKEA, and my mom got me a shirt and a few christmas candies and whatnot

Thyme

nothing

well, i bought myself this 30$ cake, but other than that nothing lmao

YPrrrr

I was supposed to go home and visit my parents but yknow,  COVID. Haven't seen them in over a year so that's kinda lame.

So I'm hanging with my gf's family since they live 10 minutes away. Should be nice; they have a life goal of making me gain 200 lbs with all the food they put out

ikanaide

nothing just having a chill day

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

i did a video chat with the fam and then had a nice conversation with my grandparents

I received Paper Mario, Dragon Quest XI, Songs for Drella on vinyl, a new comforter set, and some acting classes that I've been wanting to take for awhile!!

strongbad

hung out with my fam and did secret santa

my mom got me a hat and a teeshirt from a brewery i like (their merch is really cool) for secret santa

my gf got me
a different hat from that brewery (lol)
a couple murakami short story collections
bike jersey from rapha
some cool super smash bros pins
couple nice sweaters

also a lot of socks + candy and stuff

Samus Aran

same as always tbh, drove up to hang out with the immediate family for a few days. the only real difference is that we entirely stayed home while i was there - we'd usually go out for drinks and stuff.

i got a bunch of gift various gift cards, snacks/candy, miscellaneous stocking stuffers, AND:

nier on ps3 (i have automata already, but never actually owned the first nier)
mmx collection on ps4
grand budapest hotel and true grit on bluray
this nice hardcover copy of the whole tomie manga series
paprika (the book)
some new towels
some new frying pans

ME##

Bf got me FFVII Remake and Hiro and his wife got us a cute card and a gift card and my mom gave me some money. giggle;

Hiro

oh my uncle and grandma sent me some money too, and wife got me Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition as an early gift

nice gifts everyone!! those all sound like cool things

Go Up