April 18, 2024, 12:41:15 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Judging your Spotify

Started by YPrrrr, December 23, 2020, 08:37:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Mando Pandango on December 23, 2020, 03:43:51 PMSeeing this more and more places kind of all at once. No way this thing isn't collecting your information.

sry for being a downer but thought i should say smth

Yawn

ikanaide

fun little things like this made using the spotify api kinda make me want to start using spotify as well, but at the same time i probably wouldn't remember to use it to listen to stuff on even if i made an account

Mando Pandango

what's nice about spotify is i can be listening from anywhere and use my phone as a remote! wow!
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

I'm just glad I don't have to transfer a billion files between devices anymore

At the price of some songs spotify doesn't have unfortunately............

Samus Aran

Hiro

kettu and I share a spotify account so it wouldn't really be judging anything accurately

Thyme

Quote from: Samus Aran on December 24, 2020, 12:42:41 AMI don't use Spotify

i switched to youtube music earlier this year lol

silvertone

silvertone

Ive been listening more to songs than albums or artists.  Usually a handful of songs for a week or so.  or just one for hours on end everyday. i feel like it organizes my brain for more effectiveness if i just listen to one track on repeat

listening to playlists makes me feel like im going bonkers and music starts losing its power.... its a soul destruction process.

silvertone

of course youtube keeps making mandatory autoplay as probably a personal attack against me for enabling adblock and for not using my google os phone.

silvertone

Quote from: silvertone on January 30, 2021, 09:22:15 AMIve been listening more to songs than albums or artists.  Usually a handful of songs for a week or so.  or just one for hours on end everyday. i feel like it organizes my brain for more effectiveness if i just listen to one track on repeat

listening to playlists makes me feel like im going bonkers and music starts losing its power.... its a soul destruction process.
to clarify "artists" statement i mean i look up variant performances and covers.

silvertone

also this "ai talks in a very catty lgbt fashion....curious

ME##

Quote from: silvertone on January 30, 2021, 09:28:53 AMalso this "ai talks in a very catty lgbt fashion....curious

Appropriation of gay culture is all people do nowadays

strongbad

Quote from: Snowy on February 10, 2021, 08:27:47 PM> Your spotify was fixed-gear-bike-collecting-dust-eyeliner-and-screaming-only-wears-converse-allstars bad.

> Thank your obsessions with Neutral Milk Hotel, Emo (e.g., Say Anything and My Chemical Romance), and Weezer for that.
> Based on your listening habits, I can also tell you your spotify was...
> gallagher-brother bad
> pretentious-hip-hop bad
> nag-champa bad
> artpop-apologist bad
> checkerboard-fedora bad
> Here's what else I learned in that hellscape:
You listen to these tracks too much:
Woe by Say Anything
Stricken by Disturbed
NIGHT RUNNING by Shin Sakiura
GAS GAS GAS - EXTENDED MIX by Manuel
Yellow Cat (Slash) Red Cat by Say Anything
You stan these artists to an uncomfortable extent:
Brand New
mewithoutYou
My Chemical Romance
George Clanton
Say Anything
You are 25% basic. You're trying to impress with some obscure tracks like Nmesh. Nobody's fooled..
You're stuck in the 2000s. Forget about Brand New's Daisy and move on.

:(
into this

silvertone

Quote from: ME## on February 10, 2021, 12:27:01 PM
Quote from: silvertone on January 30, 2021, 09:28:53 AMalso this "ai talks in a very catty lgbt fashion....curious

Appropriation of gay culture is all people do nowadays
i am 100% in favor of gay culture being kept amongst the gays

Go Up