April 27, 2024, 12:09:12 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

favorite tectron memory

Started by Samus Aran, September 16, 2022, 01:23:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: YPrrrr on September 21, 2022, 08:12:40 PMYeah basically you just noticed that someone was always looking at my profile but basically never posted and you saw that their IP was an exact match for mine. So you asked if it was some sort of alt or what the deal was and I just realized that it was my live in gf at the time monitoring me to see if I said anything about her

omglol i remember now

she was was @linkedintozelda

How much of an influence was she having on your life back then anyway? She seemed so mild mannered and insecure, even afraid when I confronted her. befuddlement

Kalahari Inkantation

btw i thought that was an incredibly clever name, and that's what tipped me off that it couldn't be just another bot sillydood;

not only was the ip an exact match, she would spend literally hours at a time just lurking on your profile

YPrrrr

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on September 28, 2022, 11:15:53 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on September 21, 2022, 08:12:40 PMYeah basically you just noticed that someone was always looking at my profile but basically never posted and you saw that their IP was an exact match for mine. So you asked if it was some sort of alt or what the deal was and I just realized that it was my live in gf at the time monitoring me to see if I said anything about her

omglol i remember now

How much of an influence was she having on your life back then anyway? She seemed so mild mannered and insecure, even afraid when I confronted her. befuddlement
Well I just don't like having my privacy invaded. She had already snooped through my phone and we had a fight about old texts I had sent an ex. And I should have broke up with her then. But I was dumb and stayed in and then surprise surprise she's following me around on the internet monitoring everything too. Crazy.

Kalahari Inkantation

September 30, 2022, 12:29:11 AM #19 Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 01:08:45 AM by Majorana's Incantation
Quote from: YPrrrr on September 29, 2022, 01:04:05 PM

omglol i remember now

Well I just don't like having my privacy invaded. She had already snooped through my phone and we had a fight about old texts I had sent an ex. And I should have broke up with her then. But I was dumb and stayed in and then surprise surprise she's following me around on the internet monitoring everything too. Crazy.

........................were we with the same woman smithicide;

6M69I69B9

no way ypr
that blows

i hope i never meet anybody like that
wonder why she hasnt logged in

lmao also jesus christ
the ip matching thing is scary as hell
Quote from: Travis on April 03, 2015, 10:52:52 PM
gotta eat the booty like groceries

Quote from: Travis on March 01, 2018, 08:44:39 PM
Quote from: reefer on March 01, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Technology and globalism go hand and hand. If you want to be on the forefront of technology then you gotta be global

the earth is flat you globecuck

Kalahari Inkantation

YPrrrr

Quote from: Majorana's Incantation on September 30, 2022, 12:29:11 AM
Quote from: YPrrrr on September 29, 2022, 01:04:05 PM

omglol i remember now

........................were we with the same woman smithicide;
LOL maybe. It's not a too uncommon problem apparently.  Like all the men in her family cheat on their wives ig so I kind of get why she's so suspicious but like a random girl would look at me on the street and she'd get pissed at me and aggressively ask why said random woman was looking at me. Sad for her family background but I'm not putting up with suspicion my entire life

Hiro

driving to flagstaff and getting pizza with tec was p. great

Samus Aran

i remember having really great late-night talks with tec about games and game development and stuff over skype, especially about the zelda series

now that i think of it, did we have a boyah skype group? i don't remember tbh

ME##

I believe we did when Google Hangouts/Wave/Circle/Whatever were dying

Go Up