April 24, 2024, 12:55:58 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: are you going to have a hwite Christmas?

Started by ME##, December 15, 2020, 04:44:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Hsjsbdjeorb

Yes
1 (9.1%)
Maybe
2 (18.2%)
Probably not
7 (63.6%)
No
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Go Down

Hiro

Quote from: Mando Pandango on December 20, 2020, 07:28:12 PMIn what way does SF apparently have a monopoly on sourdough bread
and why does boston have a monopoly on baked beans, huh?

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 20, 2020, 07:42:26 PMOh okay then yeah. I like it for a number of reasons too - good theater obviously; good museums; so much history... sports... pizza.

But yeah it has a lot of gross aspects too.
theatre?  What am I, a faggot? London has better, Paris has more, that all play in fucking Jersey lmao, Naples has better pizza

Hiro

i had two slices of pizza when i went to new york and they were good but i feel like good pizza isn't hard to find in most large cities

Thyme

Quote from: ME## on December 20, 2020, 07:32:51 PMR u gonna take Amtrak's Adirondack service to nyc

fuck no that trip can take up to 13 hours lmao

i'll fly
that's what i was supposed to do in may anyway, expedia gave me back coupons lmao

YPrrrr

Idk you like San Francisco so maybe :|

Yeah but it has the best theater on the continent so lol. Best pizza too. I'm willing to bet there's a guy from Napoli in NYC making pizza.

Italian pizza is almost a different food though they're both good in different ways. It's like the clean wholesome fun of your high school sweetheart Italian pizza against the dirty bad for your soul but oh so good NYC prostitute pizza

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hiro on December 20, 2020, 07:49:59 PMi had two slices of pizza when i went to new york and they were good but i feel like good pizza isn't hard to find in most large cities
might be surprised

CA looking at you. Arizona has more pizza scruples surprisingly

Although if you just mean good as in yeah this is pretty good then sure everywhere has good pizza

Thyme

theater... i was supposed to see the book of mormon smithicide;

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on December 20, 2020, 07:51:17 PM
Quote from: ME## on December 20, 2020, 07:32:51 PMR u gonna take Amtrak's Adirondack service to nyc

fuck no that trip can take up to 13 hours lmao

i'll fly
that's what i was supposed to do in may anyway, expedia gave me back coupons lmao

Smh with how JFK is it could turn into a 13 trip anyway

Def if Canadian flights get routed into LaGuardia

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 20, 2020, 07:52:22 PMIdk you like San Francisco so maybe :|
looks like I hit a nerve ifeelbetter;

Thyme

my original flights were to/from laguardia lmao

ME##

YPrrrr

I mean that could at least explain why someone might like SF. It has a lot of pride

YPrrrr

Oh yeah NYC has the worst airports in the country bar none. Fuckkkkk all of them

Mando Pandango

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 20, 2020, 07:35:56 PM
Quote from: Mando Pandango on December 20, 2020, 07:28:12 PMIn what way does SF apparently have a monopoly on sourdough bread
dont but Wisconsin also doesn't have a monopoly on cheese

It's just a food they're known for producing at high quality
Dumb
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: YPrrrr on December 20, 2020, 07:57:07 PMI mean that could at least explain why someone might like SF. It has a lot of pride

Smh reminds me of when I got an ice cream goat with Famy and they put two straws in it

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Hiro on December 20, 2020, 07:47:17 PM
and why does boston have a monopoly on baked beans, huh?
Despite what you may have heard Boston has nothing to do with beans
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up