games you think about replaying but you dont wanna play the beginning of

Started by Samus Aran, December 14, 2020, 09:13:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

silvertone

Quote from: Samus Aran on December 14, 2020, 09:13:13 PMtwilight princess myface;
I actually just started twilight princess again. I dont understand why people hate the beginning?? I never understood that complaint o_O

Mando Pandango

Oh yeah Okami is a real slow start

Quote from: silvertone on December 29, 2020, 05:35:31 AM
Quote from: Samus Aran on December 14, 2020, 09:13:13 PMtwilight princess myface;
ually just started twilight princess again. I dont understand why people hate the beginning?? I never understood that complaint o_O
Been a minute since I've played out, but from what I remember it's a lot of just talking to people and doing menial quests that don't really reflect what the game becomes after that part. Compare that to a game like A Link to the Past where the whole beginning is like a mini dungeon.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

silvertone

I guess so but I like the characters and if you know what to do you can breeze past it

Samus Aran

Quote from: Mando Pandango on December 29, 2020, 09:03:50 AMOh yeah Okami is a real slow start

ually just started twilight princess again. I dont understand why people hate the beginning?? I never understood that complaint o_O
Been a minute since I've played out, but from what I remember it's a lot of just talking to people and doing menial quests that don't really reflect what the game becomes after that part. Compare that to a game like A Link to the Past where the whole beginning is like a mini dungeon.

that is somewhat of an unfair comparison as aLttP is a virtually flawless and expertly paced game (even if i like a few other Zelda games more than it)

ikanaide

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Samus Aran on January 01, 2021, 12:07:23 AM
Quote from: Mando Pandango on December 29, 2020, 09:03:50 AMOh yeah Okami is a real slow start

that is somewhat of an unfair comparison as aLttP is a virtually flawless and expertly paced game (even if i like a few other Zelda games more than it)
that's why it's the control group :)
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up