March 28, 2024, 01:50:45 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PotD: Y'all Buy a Buncha B*llshi on BLACKED Friday?

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 27, 2020, 09:24:37 PM

previous topic - next topic

y/n

yes
2 (28.6%)
no
5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

November 27, 2020, 09:24:37 PM Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 09:32:51 PM by Magyarorszag
I sure did. smth;

Hiro

Samus Aran

i bought a bunch of stuff on steam

also thyme i was just looking into the trails series yesterday, bs how the trails of the sky series isnt readily available

Thyme

idk what you mean the 3 games are right there on steam

are you sure you're looking for trails in the sky? sillydood;

Samus Aran

November 28, 2020, 12:05:26 AM #5 Last Edit: November 28, 2020, 06:25:02 AM by Samus Aran
Quote from: Thyme on November 27, 2020, 11:17:18 PMare you sure you're looking for trails in the sky? sillydood;

madood;

yes, i am. what i more meant is that they're not readily available in the us on anything OTHER than steam. and there's a better version of sky 1 that we never got at all in the west.

YPrrrr

Nah nothing I really needed

I bought some Christmas presents for people but none of it was a Black Friday dealz

Thyme

Quote from: Samus Aran on November 28, 2020, 12:05:26 AMyes, i am. what i more meant is that they're not readily available in the us on anything OTHER than steam. and there's a better version of sky 1 that we never got at all in the west.

ah lol
well they're on GOG as well, so if you were looking for a DRM-free solution there's that

strongbad

no but my phone broke yesterday so i prob should have bought a phone lol

C.Mongler

Uhhh bought doom eternal again (originally bought it in Russia lmao) but that's really about it. Deff the least I have ever bought on BF but also I bought a ps5 this month and a 3080 last month so pretty broke over here lmao

Hiro

Quote from: strongbad on November 28, 2020, 09:12:42 AMno but my phone broke yesterday so i prob should have bought a phone lol
I think most deals are going all weekend, should still be able to find something

Kalahari Inkantation

i got

-death stranding
-sekiro
-aftershokz aeropex™ bone conduction headphones
-red dead redemption 2 special edition
-link's awakening dreamer edition
-among us

smithicide;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Thyme on November 28, 2020, 08:47:19 AM
Quote from: Samus Aran on November 28, 2020, 12:05:26 AMyes, i am. what i more meant is that they're not readily available in the us on anything OTHER than steam. and there's a better version of sky 1 that we never got at all in the west.

ah lol
well they're on GOG as well, so if you were looking for a DRM-free solution there's that

I ended up buying Trails in the Sky on steam after all n_u

Really wish copies on PSP weren't so expensive

Mando Pandango

Just bought a real nice vape battery and a few games on steam :)
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up