March 28, 2024, 02:03:58 AM

1,531,609 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ps5 launch thread

Started by C.Mongler, November 14, 2020, 09:43:57 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

C.Mongler

anyone else cop a ps5???

mines fucking broken lmao in the most annoyingly minor way. Demon's Souls has these weird fucking artifacts pop up anytime i go near a source of lighting lol. everything else i've tried is 100% fine as far as I can tell lol

spider-man looks good as heck

ME##

That blows man

I want to get one, but I think I'm okay until the second batch of consoles come out sometime next year  I think lol

YPrrrr

I'm gonna see if I can con my way into getting one for Xmas. Otherwise I'll get it sometime next year

C.Mongler

this could also be a series X thread i guess, i just assumed no one was gonna get one lmao srry if u did and u are real happy, i am happy 4 u happydood;

C.Mongler

but yeah im gonna try to buy another one so i can simply return the busted one to Amazon lol granted i realize this is a difficult battle ahead so may not happen and may just have to RMA it. gonna try to beat Miles Morales first before that tho since that works just dandy lol

YPrrrr

Did you play the original PS4 Spiderman? Is this better? I felt like the original got old kinda fast, the enemy mobs were just all the same

C.Mongler

i haven't played too much of it tbh, been enamored with my glitchy ass demon's souls lmao but i might play more tonight because i have already played like 10 hours of it over the past couple days and need a break lol

it feels very similar to the first one, i'll tell u that much, but in terms of repetitiveness idk i've only done like 2 story missions lol

C.Mongler

bro Sony's PS5 RMA process is a crock of shit currently lol

there's no way to just fill out a form online (you can do that for the ps4), so you HAVE to call their support line

their support line is being fucking hammered so unless you get lucky you will get disconnected when you call in

if you manage to get through, you still have to sit in a queue for like an hour to talk to someone

not sure if this bitch is gonna get replaced anytime soon lmao

Hiro

wawi

is it just an issue with demon souls or are u having issues in other games too?

C.Mongler

Quote from: wawi on November 20, 2020, 05:44:25 PMis it just an issue with demon souls or are u having issues in other games too?
literally just demon's souls, but i've seen people have similar artifacting in other/all games on their systems. I'm like 99.5% certain it's some malfunction with the GPU. i've only seen a couple other people online with the issue, so its not widespread and no patch, system or game, has done anything to change it yet
i just beat demon's souls tho so if I can beat spiderman too in the next  week or so I might just return this shit back to amazon and then rebuy a ps5 whenever i can easily (or easier i guess lol) get one in the first half of next year. after spidey there's nothing that i'm like dying to play on it til something new comes out, and i have a 3080 pc for any beastmode games lol

wawi

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 22, 2020, 10:08:02 AM
Quote from: wawi on November 20, 2020, 05:44:25 PMis it just an issue with demon souls or are u having issues in other games too?
literally just demon's souls, but i've seen people have similar artifacting in other/all games on their systems. I'm like 99.5% certain it's some malfunction with the GPU. i've only seen a couple other people online with the issue, so its not widespread and no patch, system or game, has done anything to change it yet
i just beat demon's souls tho so if I can beat spiderman too in the next  week or so I might just return this shit back to amazon and then rebuy a ps5 whenever i can easily (or easier i guess lol) get one in the first half of next year. after spidey there's nothing that i'm like dying to play on it til something new comes out, and i have a 3080 pc for any beastmode games lol
damn that sucks

Go Up