March 19, 2024, 04:55:48 AM

1,531,588 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

yes it's one of these threads

Started by ikanaide, November 02, 2020, 02:45:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

idk i think she was just insecure lol, in boyah's early years she posted like 4 completely different people's pictures and claimed them as her own

hime post-2010 or so is the real deal as far as we know

and who could forget blu's angsty misandrist teenage girl phase sillydood;

Hiro

isn't that still blu aside from the teenage part

Kalahari Inkantation

I'd say she's tempered her misandry over the years somewhat. girl;

ikanaide

February 17, 2021, 05:25:52 AM #33 Last Edit: February 17, 2021, 05:32:56 AM by ikanaide
Quote from: Magyarorszag on February 08, 2021, 08:47:23 PMBut the ultimate mystery remains: how did you even find us in the first place? akudood;
i don't remember very clearly anymore, but i have some vague memory of being on boyah maybe around 2007ish. i think i barely posted and forgot the place even existed after like a month. as for why i decided to join again years later pretending to be some random fake identity, i guess cringey teen me thought it was funny to deceive people online and somehow remembered about boyah. that's basically all i can piece together from memory.

Quote from: Magyarorszag on February 08, 2021, 08:48:44 PMbtw fyi i still have that rei figure you sent me many years ago sitting on my shelf
oh damn i totally forgot about that, that's really nostalgic somehow

Hiro

were you part of the NSider forums or anything? That was Nintendo of America so that wouldn't really make sense but I don't know how anyone else ever finds boyah

ME##

speaking of catfishes don't forget jarrod geno lmao

ikanaide

Quote from: Hiro on February 17, 2021, 08:46:59 AMwere you part of the NSider forums or anything? That was Nintendo of America so that wouldn't really make sense but I don't know how anyone else ever finds boyah

i think i was on there at one point, that was the forum that got removed a little while after the wii came out right

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

Quote from: ME## on February 17, 2021, 11:36:16 AMspeaking of catfishes don't forget jarrod geno lmao
How is geno a catfish he looks pretty geno to me

Mando Pandango

I just remembered during movie night, we were watching Funky Forest was not into it but he kept laughing at the intermission.

Knowing now that that was a bit is making me lol
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Kalahari Inkantation

Kalahari Inkantation

also you'll still roleplay as ikanaide for us from time to time for old time's sake, right :')

IKANAIDE... 行かないで !! :'(

ME##

Quote from: Magyarorszag on April 18, 2021, 12:33:38 PM
Quote from: ME## on February 17, 2021, 11:36:16 AMspeaking of catfishes don't forget jarrod geno lmao

wait, wat
sted pictures of some rando pretending it was him lol

just like little clucky cry;

YPrrrr

When did he do that I only remember ever seeing the same consistent geno since he was but a boy

ikanaide

Quote from: Magyarorszag on May 04, 2021, 08:49:43 AMalso you'll still roleplay as ikanaide for us from time to time for old time's sake, right :')

IKANAIDE... 行かないで !! :'(
no lol

tbh i don't even remember the character very well

Go Up