April 18, 2024, 06:20:51 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

yes it's one of these threads

Started by ikanaide, November 02, 2020, 02:45:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

you should larp as your next phase
for example I larp as schizophrenic and also autisti.

ikanaide

Quote from: strongbad on November 02, 2020, 07:58:27 PMboyah has what i'd like to think to be a high percent of people playing other people but maybe i'm just naive
it's actually surprising how many there are around different communities, it can be a bit of a cluster sometimes. i've run into quite a few. but then again i guess it isn't surprising at all considering that it's the internet

Quote from: ?????? on November 03, 2020, 01:21:13 AMyou should larp as your next phase
for example I larp as schizophrenic and also autisti.
i actually can't tell if you're being serious lol

Quote from: Snowy on November 04, 2020, 08:30:53 AMHow high can you jump in nautical miles
idk but it's like 1 if you round it up

C.Mongler

who was i supposed to think you were icandy lol

as for me, well, i was only pretending to be a dipshit happydood;

Samus Aran

but do you still hate hatsune miku

ikanaide

i have no recollection of that whatsoever lol, i never hated vocaloid or even koreans, was just random bs

Samus Aran

damn i forgot about the korea thing lmao

Travis

strongbad

Quote from: C.Mongler on November 05, 2020, 03:45:42 PMwho was i supposed to think you were icandy lol

as for me, well, i was only pretending to be a dipshit happydood;
i wish i was pretending :(

Kalahari Inkantation

February 08, 2021, 08:47:23 PM #24 Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 09:03:52 PM by Magyarorszag
i am legit impressed by your dedication to this ruse

the fact that i didn't even question it beyond 'how did he even find us in the first place' conclusively demonstrates just how fukken ignorant i am about japan lmao, not to mention naive

But the ultimate mystery remains: how did you even find us in the first place? akudood;

Quote from: ME## on November 02, 2020, 08:40:25 AMLmao. I mean it makes sense.  At least you can join the club with Kono and Clucky and Blaziken

don't forget hime sillydood;

Kalahari Inkantation

btw fyi i still have that rei figure you sent me many years ago sitting on my shelf

:3

Samus Aran

is that an unopened hyrule shitstoria

Hiro

I was about to say
also dust your shelf pls

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Samus Aran on February 09, 2021, 12:41:06 AMis that an unopened hyrule shitstoria

yes

and so it shall remain because it's garbitch

Quote from: Hiro on February 09, 2021, 01:36:06 PMI was about to say
also dust your shelf pls

lmao i know >.<

Travis

Go Up