April 16, 2024, 07:34:28 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

yes it's one of these threads

Started by ikanaide, November 02, 2020, 02:45:59 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ikanaide

i feel like you all knew this was coming sooner or later, but basically i had this really unhealthy phase in my teens where i went around different communities making accounts pretending to be random personalities who i wasn't and this was one of them. in retrospect, i did a horrible job and it must have been painfully obvious to anyone with a tiny bit of scepticism that i wasn't real but i think you guys played along anyway or gave me benefit of the doubt at the time. honestly when i think back to that time it was insanely cringeworthy, but it is what it is i guess. for the most part you guys were very nice people so that kinda sucks as well, sorry guys. not here to be dramatic just wanted to let you know.

silvertone

LOL. kewl.  WB btw.

you should stay even tho you arent a pretending to be anyone anymore

strongbad

Quote from: ikanaide on November 02, 2020, 02:45:59 AMi feel like you all knew this was coming sooner or later, but basically i had this really unhealthy phase in my teens where i went around different communities making accounts pretending to be random personalities who i wasn't and this was one of them. in retrospect, i did a horrible job and it must have been painfully obvious to anyone with a tiny bit of scepticism that i wasn't real but i think you guys played along anyway or gave me benefit of the doubt at the time. honestly when i think back to that time it was insanely cringeworthy, but it is what it is i guess. for the most part you guys were very nice people so that kinda sucks as well, sorry guys. not here to be dramatic just wanted to let you know.
what's the real deal?

ME##

Lmao. I mean it makes sense.  At least you can join the club with Kono and Clucky and Blaziken

Nyerp

ikanaide

Quote from: ME## on November 02, 2020, 08:40:25 AMLmao. I mean it makes sense.  At least you can join the club with Kono and Clucky and Blaziken
a bit mad to think this is the 4th time in such a small community lol, i think i'll probably be the last one though.

Quote from: silvertone on November 02, 2020, 07:33:27 AMLOL. kewl. WB btw.

you should stay even tho you arent a pretending to be anyone anymore
ty ty yeah maybe i'll have a look around while i'm here

Quote from: strongbad on November 02, 2020, 08:15:12 AMwhat's the real deal?
uhh i don't really know where to start with that one lol, i'm essentially just a british dude from china. i don't know any japanese.

YPrrrr

lol well I think we enjoyed the persona anyway

ME##

Hiro

what the fuck lmao

Quote from: ME## on November 02, 2020, 08:40:25 AMLmao. I mean it makes sense.  At least you can join the club with Kono and Clucky and Blaziken
wait kono was fake???

ME##

November 02, 2020, 02:51:07 PM #10 Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 03:55:37 PM by ME##
Quote from: Hiro on November 02, 2020, 02:00:08 PMwhat the fuck lmao

Quote from: ME## on November 02, 2020, 08:40:25 AMLmao. I mean it makes sense.  At least you can join the club with Kono and Clucky and Blaziken
wait kono was fake???

Maybe I’m mixing him up with someone lol

Geno, does he count then?

[hedy]Zidone

Quote from: ikanaide on November 02, 2020, 10:07:28 AMi'm essentially just a british dude from china. i don't know any japanese.

it all makes sense now. a real japanese person would Never want to move to the objectively worse island country

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

He was a Hong Kong Phoney this entire time

That show was silly

strongbad

boyah has what i'd like to think to be a high percent of people playing other people but maybe i'm just naive

Go Up