April 15, 2024, 10:54:09 PM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Hello my old friends!

Started by The spy who loves you, October 04, 2020, 04:53:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The spy who loves you

Well I just was in the Portland/vancouver area in August. I very much enjoyed it. I would say Id prefer a little more diversity but everyone was very polite.

I'm going to be in fort collins colorado next week for about 6 days so we'll see.

YPrrrr

From people in CO I keep hearing about Ft collins as a haven of racist rednecks but maybe that's just compared to Denver/Boulder lol

strongbad

Quote from: The spy who loves you on October 09, 2020, 09:47:44 AMWell I just was in the Portland/vancouver area in August. I very much enjoyed it. I would say Id prefer a little more diversity but everyone was very polite.

I'm going to be in fort collins colorado next week for about 6 days so we'll see.
hey that's where my company is located. visited there once- kind of meh town imo

Quote from: YPrrrr on October 09, 2020, 10:31:41 AMFrom people in CO I keep hearing about Ft collins as a haven of racist rednecks but maybe that's just compared to Denver/Boulder lol
i had no idea about this haha

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

You got any potentials lined up for Colorado/Portland?

The spy who loves you

Quote from: YPrrrr on October 10, 2020, 03:58:28 PMYou got any potentials lined up for Colorado/Portland?
n to the specific property? No. I haven't even fully decided If I want to move. I'd be waiting another year or so before I did anyway. but It's something to think about for sure.

LCK

Quote from: Samus Aran on October 05, 2020, 04:34:02 PMwhats up cam

you're like the only boyager i have on facebook that regularly posts iirc
i post stupid memes all the time

also hey Cam! i see your updates on facespace often. usually very thoughtful and introspective things. i love seeing what youve got to say.

wawi

i always see cam post on facebook whenever i visit it and it makes me happy

Go Up