April 18, 2024, 10:55:36 AM

1,531,643 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Revert back to Boyah 1.0

Started by strongbad, August 25, 2020, 01:38:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Do it?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Go Down

strongbad

Mando Pandango

it's nice to be nostalgic but honestly do you remember how slow old boyah was
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Thyme

Quote from: Mando Pandango on August 25, 2020, 02:29:37 PMit's nice to be nostalgic but honestly do you remember how slow old boyah was

this lmao

ME##

Quote from: Mando Pandango on August 25, 2020, 02:29:37 PMit's nice to be nostalgic but honestly do you remember how slow old boyah was

I mean it's still pretty slow

strongbad

was the outdated smf version the culprit?

i feel like we lost
smokes
spoilers
nested quotes that didn't break
quotas

and didn't gain anything besides an uglier UI

Hiro

i wonder if reverting is even possible without losing some stuff
i just want smokes back, and bug fixes

Hiro

strongbad

Hiro

i really don't get why jmv hasn't given admin privileges to cmongler or someone else that could/would do something

silvertone

strongbad

Quote from: Hiro on August 25, 2020, 04:34:05 PMi really don't get why jmv hasn't given admin privileges to cmongler or someone else that could/would do something
yeah agreed

tommy_on_ice

bring back tommy he can make good thmes

C.Mongler

we got a responsive default slash only theme!!

Quote from: Hiro on August 25, 2020, 04:34:05 PMi really don't get why jmv hasn't given admin privileges to cmongler or someone else that could/would do something
lol i would need server access to do anything about a lot of these things, i also have never worked on SMF before. snorks said if i sent him stuff he'd add it, and i tried to setup a dev site to see what i could do once when i was really high but i fucked something up and it wouldnt work and decided to play playstation instead cuz it was 1 in the morning sorry fellas

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

YPrrrr

It's okay, I woulda played playstation 2

Go Up